Inka and shadow/ Part one

Inka and shadow/ Part one

A Story by fallenlover
"

My Dream world that has been alive in my mind since I was young

"
A world called nova, Their lived all sort of Fantasy character Neko, angels, demons, etc.
In this world their a small valley that had a small village of all sort of people.
This is a story about a lonely and afraid, her family never listen nor cared about what she had too say about things.
She was self-conscious about who she was, her mother was a strong neko and her dad was a lonely helpful angel, they hardly had time for there young and tis taboo for a high breed. 
Inka stool 5'2 with long blond hair shining bright yellow as the sun, her tail fluffy and golden yellow.
Same as her ears silky as valet, and her wings she hide where bright white with the most beautiful shine.

On days of feeling along she would  unhide her wings and fly to a top of a hill where there sat a big sycamore tree that stool too tall to care but, filled with peacefulness.
Their she sat and draw and write story and poems, stories of love, fear, truth, and mostly honesty.
She had a lock box filled with all her stuff and buried It right beside the tree, some of her work was pin on the tree.
No one ever goes up its too steep of a hill unless you have wings even then everyone is too busy to sit down and take in peace.

So When inka take flew to the top she see a werewolf, She felt terrified, worried. Inka felt so much fear , but that was all her work all her feelings on each of her drawing and stories, and poems.
She flew in fast and landed with fear she spoke.
"Who are you, How did you get up here, And most of all what is your name?"
"My name is Knight Shadow, I come from the village east of here.
I am also a werewolf winged demon, I am a king to be."

"I'm sorry for going through your stuff I was flying to get away and smelled a peacefulness hill and I came to see what made this spot so peaceful.
Now I see its you, you are too a high breed?"

"Yes sir but in these area its a taboo in this village, I feel a lone and lost here so I come to this spot on good days to write my stories and draw the images I see in them."

"Please dearest there is no need to be formal, I'm just another person."

Inka didn't know what to think but why is he here? So she asked
" Okay What are you trying to get away from your village?"

Shadow bowed his head and than sat he knew this would be a long story. "Before I tell my story what is your name?"
Inka paused in shocked, "My name is Inka harmony."
"Well Inka i'm getting away cause I have be betroth, to a pure breed werewolf My father wants me to marry for more wealth, more power and a bigger clan. But their is no love no care. And that goes against Everything I believe in."
Inka sat there hearing his story of why, She started to cry a little, she felt sorrow for him.
Inka got up and and no though of him being a prince and bearly knowing him.
She jumped into a hug, and felt his pain. 

Shadow hugged backed and felt relief and the pain the sorrow, everything he had of negativity, was vanishing from him, little as inka knew she had a power of making people feel good, but none as good as she did with shadow.
 Inka backed up and said. "Sorry"

"Sorry for what? I feel something with you inka not sure how or what it is but I feel happier now."
Inka blushed and turn her head where her hair cover her face, Shadow looked deeply into her hazel green/blue eyes.
A few second of silence And bent down and kissed her. That kissed had so much spark and what he read about love, so much love that they didn't want to stop.
Though all good things happen something had to stop, Inka mother called in the distant for inka.
Inka looked at him so serenely and a tear of happiness fell from her eye.
"Thank you shadow you have made me feel what I could only write about from my dreams though you kinda look like my dream character this feels like you found me in real life. Thus I must go can we meet again?"

"Yes we may, You too feel my mind with though of my own dreams this feels like all the books I read and hid from my father but so much better feeling. I don't want to leave your side."
Shadow ~sigh~ in though 
"Can we meet tomorrow right here again?"
Inka though for a minute she wanted to say yes but she knew that there are good days to come to her hill and bad day that where she generate her feel of nature, But just this once she feel that tomorrow feels to be a good day.
"Yes I feel tomorrow will be good, sorry I had to think their are good days to come to this hill top and there are bad days I feel that I should stay at home hiding myself."

"Till Tomorrow dearest Inka. I hope the best of dreams."
As Inka bowed her head and said "You to My knight."
Inka flew back down not knowing how long she was gone here mother was very worried and told inka to get inside to wash up and eat dinner.
Inka said "okay to her mother and apologize for worrying her"
Inka didn't want to tell her mom yet, of the day she had. Inka washed up and cleaned and saw her favorite dinner made wooden stove chicken, and rice. She thanked her mother and started eating, Inka dad was late do too his helpfulness to the village people, but by the time he got home inka has fallen to sleep.

Earlier Shadow too flew back to the east, there the guards stopped him and told shadow that his father was looking for him. Shadow though with grift, "Okay"
So he flew to the castle and their sat his father on the throne, Looking at his son he see something different with him but couldn't put his nose on it.
"Well son thanks to you flying off the princess too left and chose not to wed you, because of your words of love and feeling she too wants that. When this village this castle was build from treaties and betrothed weddings."
Shadow sat their in silence waiting to speak.
"My father I am sorry but, we all deserve to find Love or happiness with the one to mate with to carry through life it self."
"Yes son, due too what you said we have found a different treaties we help out with their lands and we become one clan of the south."

"That is great news father, I too have some news to tell, while I was gone I came across a small village east of here there stool a tall tree and it was feel with peace, not knowing if anyone would show I found a box that had stories, of love. This high breed neko/angel wrote words of passion and I told her my story, we um..... kinda kissed and I felt what I have read about, I felt a strong bond with her father. She made me feel happy within that time."
The king looked at his son and spoke " My dear boy since we have a bigger clan you felt, and for this you have my blessing."

Shadow was shocked by what his father said he left home thinking he be thrown into the dungeon for betraying his father wishes, But he is happy for me.
"Thank you father, May I have your blessing to go tomorrow and bring her here?
"Yes my son, Now off to your chambers."

Shadow layed their thinking about tomorrow Shortly he found himself fallen asleep.
Around the same time inka was being tucked into bed, she told her mother about her day.
Her mother was shocked and happy at the same time and told her inka, "please be careful my angel And keep the feeling love is strong, and some days you'll question things but follow your heart not your mind."
 "know time to sleep inka and dream to your happiness."

Inka mom turn off the lantern And inka looked to the sky from her window and smiled the biggest smile and felt happy, she too after a few minutes found herself falling asleep.
 

© 2018 fallenlover


Author's Note

fallenlover
This is my dream world, My truth to life, what I feel but can't not be, but one day it may be. I keep hope in my life to find this love.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
Added on March 29, 2018
Last Updated on March 29, 2018
Tags: soul, heart, truth

Author

fallenlover
fallenlover

pensacola, FL



About
I uses to love to write and read poems a lot but without my muse, I am lost so for now I just play and with my kids that I got no time to myself unless night hids me. I have my two wonderful delig.. more..

Writing
30th year 30th year

A Story by fallenlover


Today Today

A Story by fallenlover