Inka and shadow/ Part two

Inka and shadow/ Part two

A Story by fallenlover
"

Shadow and inka learning.

"
Shadow awake from his slumber he had a dream about inka. It was the most peaceful dream shadow had.
He got out of bed and started grooming himself that morning and felt nothing, but love and happiness.
The king called for his son, shadow flew down the hall anxious what his father had too say.
Cause of last night given me his blessing for inka so he wonder what father words might be today?
Shadow gets to his father chamber doors. The king said " come in son." Shadow walked in and ask "yes father?"

The king stool by a dresser looking at something small.
The King said in kind words "My loving son my only son, I know I have put a lot of pressure on you. Yes I too though of love but it wasn't easy with your grandfather. Times are changing and I find myself a great king that care for his people, and by showing that I care you too will take this and bring inka here so I may she this girl you feel for."

Shadow open his hand to his father and his father handed him a ring that has magical propriety, the ring has been within this family and only fits the one we have feelings for.
Shadow knew of this ring and had to ask, "father you said we got to where we are by treaties?"

"yes son but that doesn't mean I didn't feel for your mother, Yes it was strange and difficult but we found love with each other."
"Wow father thank you."
King- "Know go son and bring her here."

Morning rise Inka woke up feeling like a new neko, she jumped out of bed and ran to get clean.
She groomed her tail and ears and her long hair, but her mother saw and smiled.
Her mother said "sweetie can I help you?
Inka smile her biggest smiled "yes mother I feel good like a hole new world open up. And I'm listen to your words and listen to my heart and my heart feels wonderful."

"That wonderful child."
Inka- "indeed mother and I don't ever what to lose this feeling."
Inka mom nodded and her mom finished up her hair. Than inka sat with her mom and ate breakfast, and than unhide her wings with her small bag with art stuff and took off to her hill and their she sat and started drawing and writing her dream down.
Inka wrote how her dream felt so real that shadow was a pure hearted wolf. An hour flew by and suddenly the tree leaves started to fall around inka, inka looked up and there stooled shadow on a branch looking at her with a great big smile.

"Hi there inka how was your night?"

"It was too real and I'm so happy from it here it is on paper." 

To be continue.....

© 2018 fallenlover


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on March 31, 2018
Last Updated on March 31, 2018
Tags: truth, heart, soul

Author

fallenlover
fallenlover

pensacola, FL



About
I uses to love to write and read poems a lot but without my muse, I am lost so for now I just play and with my kids that I got no time to myself unless night hids me. I have my two wonderful delig.. more..

Writing
30th year 30th year

A Story by fallenlover


Today Today

A Story by fallenlover