The Crazy Cat

The Crazy Cat

A Poem by Kiyoshiakira
"

It's a funny little poem that anyone can read. I made a list of little poems and used one to create a bigger one. It's about exactly what it says. A crazy cat.

"
I opened the curtain and out of the blue a cat stuck a mouse to the window with glue,
"I'll save it for later," the cat quietly said. Now I'm just sitting here scratching my head.

The cat he came back quite a bit later, with a belly the size of the equator.
Though the mouse was still there hanging by glue, the cat said "I don't want him now, how bout you?

It's a crazy crazy cat. No one knew it was smart as that.
He's got friends in high places with weird looking faces except for the dog and the rat.

The cat was kicking the dog in the glass, while he was dragging his rump in the grass,
his rear was black and blue but if he only knew the dog was full of gas.

So the dog let it out in his face, he said "I gotta get out of this place!"
So he snuck out of there, to be seen nowhere and deliver his coup de grace.

It's a crazy crazy cat, don't you ever call him fat.
Though his belly is round you won't hear a sound when he hits you with his bat.

The cat was hungry again, yes it happens now and then.
So he looked for a rat, that was nice and fat, in the rat's old smelly den.

The cat tried to eat the tail, but found it was big as a whale, 
yeah this was a mouse as big as a house, but he wasn't going to fail.

It's a crazy crazy cat, yeah he wears a fedora hat, no need for a coat,
while he rides in his boat, holding his gangster gat.

© 2016 Kiyoshiakira


Author's Note

Kiyoshiakira
Also a song version on bandcamp, let me know if it's funny and entertaining

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on December 15, 2016
Last Updated on December 15, 2016
Tags: crazy, cat, kiyoshiakira, shaun nelson

Author

Kiyoshiakira
Kiyoshiakira

Mountain Lake, MN



About
I usually only tend to write poetry and no stories or books or anything like that. more..

Writing