Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Kodizee

Do new ways make the old ones dead or perished? Are they for the benefit of all or just those few whom delight to see their works in reality? And what of the ways that all ways are governed? The ways and reasons men do the tasks of those who appointed them have been in questioned before, but are they for the just reason satisfied?

In a world filled with turmoil these questions have been asked, both by those who rule and those who are subject to the rulers. There is a world where these things are the reality. It is this world that is undergoing many changes. Changes that affect all and subject many to the dealings of the unjust. This world is on the brink of a new era. A past age of glory for many has led to the grandeur of the present. The old world is ending and a new one begins. The old is one of kingdoms; the new one of empires. The old is of warriors of the old ways. Although the old ways are still much to be seen the new ways are creeping ever slowly forward. Strange mechanical workings are taking their place in society. An industrial age of science and knowledge comes forward, welcomed by the men who desire easier ways of life and for some new ways of conquering others. Machines powered by steam are becoming a part of the life of this land. The main part of this land was that of Tirol. A grand empire known as the kingdom of Kyrelium took up a large portion of that land. A greedy nation having conquered others to gain in its size, Kyrelium was a prideful nation. Those who did not oppose them were swallowed up into the belongings of the emperor, His Majesty lord Jeremias IV the emperor of Kyrelium. 



© 2014 Kodizee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the denseness of the first half! I made me stop and think about what you wrote instead of just reading it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


mmmm *nods in approval* good intro (=

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 16, 2014
Last Updated on April 16, 2014


Author

Kodizee
Kodizee

Centurion, South Africa



About
Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war. more..

Writing
Beauties Lie Beauties Lie

A Poem by Kodizee