Dr. Fenyul Ditallius's Monster

Dr. Fenyul Ditallius's Monster

A Story by Kornez
"

David Earn's life spins into darkness as he tends to his only patient Fenyul who suffers from a belief that he has created a monster.

"

Dr. Fenyul Ditallius’s monster

By Kornez

A spin off of Frankenstein


June

2004

Dear Hannah.

I hope to be in the U.S soon. The boat I took when leaving you had a leak when we reached Amsterdam and I had to wait there for them to repair it. Then we made our way to Cuxhaven and then pushed on to Esbjerg. I’m sure you were worried when you did not hear from me after that point. Don’t worry. When you receive this letter you will be overjoyed to hear that I’m still living. We sailed from Esbjerg to Gothenburg Sweeden. It was rather cold there. Right now I’m in Bergen Norway. And its as cold as it was in Sweeden. I hope I didn’t worry you too much dear. Since sending letters isn’t the custom of the world these days and usually people send emails instead of paper with ink. Since I didn’t have a computer at hand I had to use these methods. Which by the way I quite enjoy. Since people that have these computers that they can carry around have often times been forced thanks to the cold to put away their machines and some complain. Now that you’ve heard of me I hope I improved your spirits dear sister. I do have the letter you sent me here with me. I am very happy that you haven’t forgotten me. Sometimes on this vast sea I often feel forgotten. Thanks for the letter. I will send this when we reach the nearest post office.

Sincerely

David Earn


September

2004

Dear Hannah.

Thank you for the letter you sent me. We had to make a detour to Iceland. We aren’t there yet. I think we’re half way. We just past the Faroe islands. A seagul flew over my head. A white, thin beaked, flat footed thing with a rather high pitched cry. I’m sure you already know what a seagul is. You could share this description with George. Even though he’s young, I’m sure that when you describe this, his imagination will soar. I miss him too, since he’s our little brother. I worry about him sometimes.

But I must put down my pen. For I heard we we’re getting close to Iceland.

Sincerely David Earn


September

21st

2004

Its terribly cold here in Iceland. The ship I am on has stopped for a refill of fuel and I wish they would hurry. Have you seen the snow piled up here?

Its more then the snow we get back at home in London. Which makes me glad that we don’t get half the snow this place does. If we did we’d die of frostbite to be honest. Mostly its your letters that bring me warmth. That or a nice fire. I imagine your drinking hot chocolate right now. I’d love some. Could you send me a glass or maybe just the powder for it?

Sincerely

David Earn





October

2004

Dear Hannah.

Your last letter worried me when you said there was a fire. But as I read on you said it was the neighbours that had the accident not you. That brought me some relief.

Right now I am in Greenland. We are briefly stopping here, then we’ll drive for the Hudson bay of Canada. Keep safe and don’t set anything on fire at home. In fact make sure that George doesn’t either. You told me he can write a small bit now. Send me a letter with yours and a small bit of his handwriting if you can, it would be a blessing to me.

Sincerely

David Earn



November

2004

Dear Hannah and George.

I was overjoyed when i saw your handwriting George, its little scrawls and attempts to spell a word gave me joy. You are being schooled well I can tell. It gives me pride to see my brother growing up. I am in Canada right now. We will go down on foot to Edmonton Canada. Then we’ll stop at Calgary. We’ll be in the U.S soon.

Sincerely David Earn.



November

17th

2004

Dear Hannah.

I found some time to write to you again since I’m waiting for a train right now.

It’s cold as usual. I think I saw a snowflake land on my knee. I hear the train. I’ll write to you when I reach the U.S. Hopefully the letters I’ll send will come more frequently when I get there.

Sincerely

David Earn


December

2004

Dear Hannah.

Sorry this took so long the winter isn’t merciful when it comes to mailing things.

I never told you why I’m here in the states in the first place, so I’m telling you now. I’m studying psychiatry and I plan to be a doctor and that field. I’ve always had a fascination for the human mind and how it works and how a person thinks, how to tell when a person lies, how to tell when a person is happy or sad. I’ll take classes in January. I hope you won’t think my decision is rash and reckless. I hope George is doing well. You tell me he can almost write sentences now. That’s exciting. Maybe he’ll write his own book one day. And I’ll find it here in the states. I must run now, for the train leaving for the capitol of Idaho is here.

Sincerely

David Earn


January

2005

Dear Hannah.

Today I begin my studies at the university. I am terribly nervous since I’ve never been to a university before. But I am also excited. The adrenalin in me is soaring like a cheeta after its prey.

I am writing this before class starts. Because knowing me I’ll forget after class since I have studies and you and George know how much I love to do work. Keep up the schooling of George, one day I’ll see you all again and George can tell me about his adventures there in London and then I’ll tell about my adventures here.

Sincerely David Earn


February

2005

Dear Hannah.

I have finished a month of class. I thought I would never make it out of there!

I will be in there for the rest of this year, then next year I’ll be set up with my first client.

First client, that gives me shivers. To try discern where the human mind is scares me a bit. But never fear, I shall go to my class with a spirit for working. I will put this letter in the mail box down the street and continue to the university.

Sincerely

David Earn





February

2006

Dear Hannah.

I am very sorry for the silence that made you tense about me last year. My schooling piled up on me when I least expected it. Then some of my work was stolen. I have it back now. The thief wasn’t the most cleverest of people. Not much to tell, only that I am receiving my first patient next month. I’ll give you all the details of how it goes as a apology letter to you.

Sincerely and apologetically

David Earn


Chapter 1


Dear Hannah.

Sorry I didn’t put a date on this, I don’t have time.

I’m in a bit of a hurry and yes I am in a bit of trouble.

Allow me to start back where I left you off, on the month of February, let’s speed to March.

The month my life changed and the world changed with it.

I had no idea that my first patient would be one I’d be stuck with for who knows how long. Only that I understand now what I didn’t back then.

I’ll begin when my first patient came to my study.

He too was a doctor. A budding man of science.

His name was Fenyul Ditallius. Quite a curious character. He was tall. Brown haired. Dark brown eyed and looked a bit steely. But he had a friendly voice and a kind smile. He stared at me with those eyes of his. I almost could perceive that he had a air of intelligence about him. I welcomed him into my study and offered him a drink. He declined saying he as just stopping by.

You know, your not the first doctor to see me,” Said He.

Really?” I asked.

Yes, I have seen two others, both think I’m just a bit mental, but not mental enough to be put into a asylum, or given some sort of medicine.” Said Fenyul.

Well maybe this time it’ll be different,” Said I.

Different is what I need right now, I can’t stand those other two doctors, they have no imagination,” Said Fenyul.

Makes sense, doctors usually don’t have much imagination,” Said I.

Fenyul leaned forward and stared at me with those sparkling eyes of his.

What do you know about science?” He asked.

I know that science can only prove what has been proven,” Said I.

True, but how about life?” Asked Fenyul.

Life has been proved, your breathing arent you?” I asked.

Yes, true, I’m saying bringing someone back from the grave,” Said Fenyul.

I stared at him.

I don’t think that’s possible, it shouldn’t be, and it would never work,” Said I.

Yes but I vision that i could do it,” Said Fenyul.

And this is where the other doctors lost you?” I asked.

Yes,” Said Fenyul cocking his head to one side.

I won’t lose you will I?” He asked staring curiously.

We shall see,” Said I.

So far, I could see that he had a obsession and that he definitely was a bit crazy. I could also see a bit of a dreamer in him. Someone who wanted to change the world. I decided right there that he’d be my patient and I’d try to walk him into a stable mind where this was no doubt. This was a bit of a mistake, but it also taught me something about the human mind in time to come.

Fenyul what other things do you like to do?” I asked.

I like to read,” Said Fenyul sitting back.

I could sense he was disappointed with me. I could tell by the look in his eye. There’s a way you can tell, the way the eyes darken.

Fenyul I’m not against you, what do you read?” I asked.

Fenyul seemed to relax a bit.

I Like mysteries,” Said he.

Yes mysteries are fascinating.” Said I.

Especially when the murderer gets away with his crime,” Said Fenyul.

I raised an eye brow.

What’s so good about that, don’t you want justice done?” I asked.

Justice these days is whacked,” Said Fenyul.

There’s no such thing as a perfect world,” Said I.

Fenyul leaned forward.

What do you know about a perfect world sir, do you think I could achieve this dream I have?” He asked.

To be honest no,” Said I.

Why not?” Fenyul asked.

I could see he had asked this question before, he looked curious.

I wanted to answer wisely, so I tried.

Well, first off, there hasn’t been any proof that humans can bring back humans through science, science can’t really do that, it can only prove what has been. Only someone with the power of life could do that and there’s only one,” Said I.

Fenyul leaned forward with a smile.

I like you, I’ll be back, I still have my dream, I know there is a God and that he doesn’t like people tempering with his creation in a evil way, but I’m going to see what I can do,” Said Fenyul

He stood and walked out the door with the same smile. I sat there quite amazed. It may have been a short while that we talked just now, but I felt a strange chill. He thinks he can bring someone to life. The idea was terrifying Hannah. I again decided I would give my attention to Fenyul as his mind seemed to be leering.

He came back two days later. He sat in that chair in front of my desk and stared at me in a searching way.

How are you Fenyul?” I asked.

Doing great, I passed my anatomy test,” Said he.

So your studying the human body?” I asked.

Yes, for my little experiment,” Said Fenyul.

I didn’t dare ask what the experiment was that he was pulling together. I already knew.

Fenyul, what else do you study?” I asked.

Botany,” Said Fenyul

And?” I asked.

Physics and Agrippa,” Said Fenyul.

I leaned forward.

And why do you study Agrippa?” I asked.

Even though I knew the answer.

To bring alive what is dead,” Said Fenyul.

Yes I know that he was a great scientist, but you can’t do what you are proposing,” Said I.

Tell me then, what should I do?” Fenyul asked.

He looked angry.

Study a different scientist, like Kelper or Newton or Pasteur,” Said I.

Read, read, read, that’s what everyone wants me to do!” Fenyul said irritated.

Well then take up a new hobby, like wood cutting or something, or even going out doors,” Said I.

Fenyul sighed and flopped in his chair with a air of disappointment.

Come on Fenyul, I’m sure there are other things you can do,” Said I.

Fenyul stared at me.

I will do as you say,” Said he.

The way he stared at me sent a chill down my spine. It was as if he was telling me death was at my door.

Alright Fenyul, you may go,” Said I in the most calmest voice I could muster.

Fenyul stood looking darker and more dismal.

I’ll see you soon,” Said he.

How about Saturday?” I asked.

Simple enough,” Said Fenyul walking out the door.

I spent my week musing over what I would say to Fenyul that Saturday.

There he was that Saturday sitting at a table at Friendlies.

Hey Fenyul, how’s it going?” I asked.

Fenyul pushed forward a chair and pointed to it.

I sat there.

How are you doing David?” Fenyul asked.

I’m puzzling over you,” Said I.

Good, don’t you doctors love puzzles?” Fenyul asked.

Your point?” I asked.

My point is that I gave your advice some thought and I decided to take up a hobby,” Said Fenyul.

Really?” I asked.

Yes, I’m studying birds,” Said Fenyul holding up a camera.

This is wonderful Fenyul, what made you change?” I asked.

Fenyul leaned forward.

I created a monster,” Said he.

I sat there staring at him in surprise.

I did,” Said Fenyul.

I honestly don’t know what to say,” Said I.

Course not, its out there somewhere, looking for me,” Said Fenyul.

Something in my mind told me he was lying. My psychiatry instinct told me he was making this from his own delusion.

Fenyul, please tell me your making this up,” Said I.

Fenyul stared at me in awe.

You don’t believe me do you, it’s out there, it wants me!” He whispered.

Fenyul the only thing that’s out there is your delusion,” Said I.

I’ll show you, come!” Fenyul shouted taking my arm.

He dragged me to a rugged apartment and led me to its basement.

The darkness there was terrifying. Fenyul was panting.

It was here, this is where I created it,” Said Fenyul.

Maybe if we left this state, Fenyul would come to his senses. This I thought.

Fenyul, how about we travel to Wyoming?” I asked.

Sure,” Said Fenyul.

What I really wanted was to pull Fenyul away from his delusion. Maybe if I pulled him away from the begining of his delusion, it’ll end there. I was wrong. But I didn’t know that.

We arrived in Wyoming some weeks later. Fenyul seemed to relax.

Fenyul, how you doing?” I asked.

Are we far from the monster?” Fenyul asked.

I sure hope so,” Said I.

He sat on a bench and stared up at me.

I couldn’t have made a monster, you told me it wasn’t possible,” Said Fenyul.

Yes Fenyul, it isn’t,” Said I.

Then what’s wrong with me?” Fenyul asked.

Your suffering from a delusion,” Said I.

Fenyul looked convinced.

Am I crazy David?” He asked.

No, you just needed a change of place,” Said I.

He looked around.

Maybe my monster won’t find us here,” Said he.

Yes, he won’t,” Said I.


Chapter 2


I rented a apartment there for the both of us. Fenyul was always on edge. Looking out windows, jumping at the slightest sound and always locking the door at night. I needed to take his mind off of his delusion, so I read him a story. In the middle of what I was reading there was a knock at the door. Fenyul jumped.

It’s here, my monster!” He screamed.

I glanced at the clock then outside.

Just the mail man Fenyul,” Said I.

Mail, really?” Fenyul asked.

Yes Fenyul, he always comes at this time,” I said.

Fenyul looked a bit embarrassed.

Mailman, yes, sorry,” Said he.

He sat down and stared at the fire.

Fenyul do you like poetry?” I asked.

Fenyul mumbled something.

I’ll take that as a yes,” I said.

I read him some of Kilpings poetry and some of Silverstein. Anything to take his mind off of his paranoia. He stood after a hour of reading.

I’m going out,” He said.

Right, when will you be back?” I asked.

He was out the door without an answer.

It was quiet that night. Cold, dark, isolated and with only the stars to shine through the window glass. The tenseness of my mind kept me awake that night. Where did Fenyul go?

He didn’t come back the next day. I went out to search for him.

I asked some passing men if they had seen him. I gave them descriptions of him.

One said that they saw a person with his description headed for the state of Colorado. I rushed back home and closed my apartment, then rushed to a train that sped me to Colorado. Why did Fenyul go all the way out here I didn’t know, yet.

I found him standing on a bridge looking pale and he shivered with fear.

Fenyul, what are you doing in the state of Colorado?” I asked.

Fenyul looked at me. His eyes were bloodshot. He looked like he hadn’t gotten any sleep whatsoever.

David, I killed someone,” Said he.

I stood there shocked.

Why?” I asked.

It was my monster, I finally killed it,” Fenyul said.

Fenyul, now the authorities will be chasing after us because of your delusion,” Said I.

I tell you, I killed my monster, the one I made,” Fenyul growled.

I hope your right,” Said I.

I dragged Fenyul to a restraunt and stared at the television. There was no news about the murdered person. I glanced at Fenyul.

Right, maybe the person you killed wasn’t important, how did you anyway?” Asked I.

Fenyul stared at me.

I did it in the dead of night, they won’t find him,” Said he.

Right we got to get moving, I am not sure how long he will stay not found,” I said.

Before long we landed in Oklahoma. Fenyul looked a bit more alive. It seemed whenever we entered a different state he calmed down and started acting normal, that is till his delusion came back to haunt him. I rented another apartment here and made sure Fenyul stayed this time.

Fenyul, what was your childhood like?” I asked.

Troubled,” Fenyul answered.

Tell me if you can,” I said.

Fenyul shook his head.

I’d rather not,” Said he.

Look Fenyul, I’ve got all day,” Said I.

Fine you win,” Fenyul sighed.

He stared at me quietly.

You sure?” Asked he.

Very,” Said I.

Fenyul sat back and began his tale.

Fenyul Dittalious was born to a happy family, one that was just starting out and had a small idea of the troubles of the world. Fenyul was an only child. He could never get along with the other children, they despised him for how he stared at them. And how his hair looked, as he told me. Back then his hair was more of a mess then it is now. Even though it’s starting to become a mess in my opinion. There was only one child that gave Fenyul a chance. A little girl named Stacey. She was yellow haired, steel green eyed and frail. But an angel as he tells me now. He gave his heart to her, told her his pain and suffering. She had compassion on him. This little fair thing as he called her. She would bring him something every time he saw her. One day, he brought her something. A pink scarf for the winter. But some bullies were picking on her when he arrived. In a rage he punched one and fought the other two. They pounded him, but even though he was bleeding he gave them some nice bruises. Stacey cried as he fell over. Fenyul had a hard time getting up, but he stood and washed out his bleeding mouth at the fountain near by. Stacey hugged him. For the first time Fenyul felt loved. Not like how his parents loved him, he loved that feeling too. But the feeling of another person in the universe loving him outside the home. It felt like a dream. Fenyul cried. Stacey just held him. Fenyul told me that he and Stacey did everything together, homework, building things and playing. Then one day Stacey didn’t come. The bullies told Fenyul that she had moved away. He refused to believe it. He rushed over to the house that she lived in. His whole world shattered at what he saw. There were people carrying a casket. Stacey was in it. The parents were behind, in black. After some inquiry he found out that Stacey had a awful illness called yellow fever and it killed her. Fenyul was at her funeral. He cried the most. His heart broke by this tragedy. His parents found him there, they consoled him, telling him that death was a common thing in this world. The reason people die is because of the first sin. The sin of Adam. His parents prayed that Stacey was a christian. If she was, she was with the savior. If not, she was lost forever. Fenyul locked up, refusing to talk to anyone. He felt alone in the world. Then his loving parents told him they were planning to get him a sister, he would call her cousin as they instructed. Fenyul never had a sister before and he was excited. But inside that scar of losing Stacey hurt, maybe this cousin could replace that hole in him. The cousin was named Anela, she had the same eye color as Fenyul and she stood almost as tall as he was. Her smile was like the sun. As his parents instructed he called her cousin, but sometimes he called her sister in private, when his parents couldn’t hear. Anela called him ‘humble Fenyul’ sometimes or older brother when parents weren’t around. Fenyul slowly opened up to her. He told her about Stacey, it hurt him to talk about her, but Anela understood. She told him that Stacey must have been a wonderful person. Fenyul told me that to this day, he has never found another like her. Soon he was sent to a school The bullies were there and they did everything they could to make his life miserable. Finally one day they teased his cousin. Remembering how they teased Stacey sent a mad rage through him. He shot at the bullies and blood flew. He told them never to mess with his sister again. Although his parents punished him, they told him they were proud of him. He sat in his room with a bruised eye and a broken arm. But he was alive. His sister came in and sat on the bed staring down at him. She thanked him. He tried to speak, all that came though was tears. He didn’t want to seem a monster in his cousins eyes. Only a hurting boy. She told him she saw a fighter, someone who protected a treasure. She gently hugged him and told him she loved him as a brother. He felt lifted. She left, waving at him and then shutting the door. At school the bullies didn’t bother him, he had proven his worth to them. His sister stayed amongst the other girls. But she always sat with him at lunch and spoke to him about things that only sisters would. Eventually he left that school with his sister and his family moved to a new place. A new school was found and Fenyul was as nervous as ever. He hoped this time there would be no bullies. He was wrong. These bullies weren’t half as bad, but they still hurt him. He stood up against them one day showing that he was more of a man then they were. His parents were proud. His sister would tell him about the horses she rode and the fact that she didn’t have a dance partner.

He offered his arm. He was dressed up in a suit, he hated the tie he wore, it looked ugly in his opinion. But his sister who was dressed in white took his breath away. She looked like a young lady and he had a hard time saying that. She turned red when he did. She asked him if he meant it. He told her he did. At the dance they were together, they barely left each other. Then a boy came up and offered to dance with her. He was unlike the others, he was dressed differently and no one seemed to notice him. Fenyul stared at his sister, his sister stared at him. Fenyul told his sister to give the man a go. He waited while his sister shyly danced with this boy. Fenyul watched carefully. If that kid did anything stupid, he’d be on him as quick as a tiger. The boy passed his test of observance and handed Fenyul back his sister. He introduced himself to Fenyul as Thomas. Thomas was a crazy character. He was sly, and smiled a lot. Under all that he was intelligent and a very diligent man. Thomas became Fenyuls best friend. They both studied their work together with his sister on Fenyuls right side. Thomas wanted to be a ship maker, Fenyul wanted to be a scientist. His sister wanted to be a homeschooling mom. The idea of schooling at home puzzled Fenyul, but as his sister explained the evil influence the schools had on unlearned children it made sense to him. Fenyul was one day studying his exam, he’d be in college soon. A mail man ran up to him and handed him a letter. His mom had wrote a rather hurried note telling Fenyul to come home and that his cousin was suffering from the same sickness as Stacey did. Fenyl never rushed home so fast in his life. He found his sister in bed, completely lost of the beauty she once had. The poor girl was pale, thin and sickly. Fenyul promised her he’d find a way to cure her. Even though the states had a cure, Fenyul never thought to ask. He rushed to his chemistry set and started mixing things. Fenyul left his home eventually. He was desperate to find a cure. But his sister died while he was gone. Later Fenyul found out that Thomas was killed in a boating accident. Fenyul became bitter. He rushed to his studies and started looking into bringing back the dead. This cost him his time and sanity. Eventually he was seen by two doctors, both said he was a bit crazy but nothing else. Then he met David Earn, who interested him greatly, because unlike the other doctors, David seemed to see something in Fenyul, a hope. Fenyul looked up at me.

A hope,” He said.

A hope for what?” Asked I.

That you’ll help me, defeat my monster,” Said he.

I’ll try Fenyul,” Said I.

That night Fenyul slept more peacefully. Maybe it was because he knew someone else knew his past. I now knew why Fenyul wanted to bring alive the dead, he was trying to bring back his sister and maybe even Amy. A week past and Fenyul was more talkative then before. I assumed that because he knew that I knew him might have been bringing his sanity back to him. I may no longer hear of this monster of his. I thought too quickly.

The next day Fenyul was gone.

I didn’t need directions this time, I knew him. He’d be on the run. From Oklahoma to Arkansas to Mississippi to Alabama I chased him. Tracking him like a hound. I finally found him in South Carolina. By this time dear sister your letters stopped coming. I am worried about you also. You and George were in my thoughts as i chased Fenyul. I remembered sending the first part of this to you. But don’t fret my sister for I caught him in the city.

Fenyul!” I shouted.

He spun around, when he saw me he ran. I ran after him. I finally caught up to him, I grabbed him.

Fenyul, what did you do this time?” I asked.

He just stared at me.

I shook him.

Fenyul, tell me, what did you do?” Asked I.

Then I saw a Restaurant TV. I saw Fenyul’s picture first. Then not one, but three people dead. I looked at Fenyul in horror.

Fenyul Ditallius, what have you done?” Asked I in horror.

I was killing my monster, the monster I created, but it kept coming back, it’s invincible,” Fenyul cried.

Then I said something that I had been keeping within me for quite some time.

Fenyul, you are the monster,” Said I.

Fenyul took a step back.

No, impossible,” He said.

It is Fenyul, for only you could do these horrid acts,” I said.

I am no monster, I never wanted to be,” Cried Fenyul.

You are Fenyul, how else could you not be, you’ve committed murder, that’s hideous,” I said.

No David, your the monster,” Said Fenyul staring at me.

I stared back.

All this time, and the monster was right here with me,” Said he.

Get out of here Fenyul, go far away,” I said.

You, monster!” Fenyul shouted jumping at me.

I fought with him in the rain. The clouds of grey, the thunder that soared across the sky. Finally some police men came and pried him off me. He threw the man off him and stepped back.

Fenyul, its over,” Said I.

I brought back a monster, I am God!” Fenyul shouted.

I took a step forward.

You cannot be God, if we were God’s we’d be insane,” Said I.

Fenyul laughed.

You sir, are the one that’s insane,” Said he.

He stepped back whenever I stepped forward.

Fenyul you still have a chance, let go of your delusion and pay for your crimes,” I said.

But remember, I like the stories of the criminal that gets away,” Said Fenyul.

He jumped off the bridge into the abyss.

The policeman came up to me.

Dr. David Earn?” He asked.

Yes?” I answered.

I’m arresting you on charge of murder, the murder of Hannah Earn,” Said he.


Chapter 3


Dear Mom and Dad

I’m innocent. I didn’t kill Hannah. From what I know, she committed suicide. I don’t know why she did. The evidence put in front of me was my first letter about Fenyul. Did I seriously make her wish she was dead?

I don’t feel guilty about being in prison. In fact I feel as if i deserve it. My job here on this planet is finished. When I am sentenced take my letters and put them together as a story for those interested. I will be greatful. Now that I think back, I realize that Fenyul taught me one lesson. That there is a God, and that he blesses us with mercy and love. Why must we not believe then?

It’s mans sin, that causes us not to. Fenyul taught me that. But there’s a savior in the Lord Christ. There is still hope in the world. Fenyul never knew that. But I did. Hope In the scriptures and in God. Remember me my dear parents. There are people out there, like Fenyul, who think they can bring dreams to the reality. Sometimes, we must be wise with our dreams, and we must choose what dream will benefit, and what will hinder. The guard is here, so I must put down this pen. I love you all. Tell George I love him so much. I will send you a letter I found under the pile of letters I’ve collected from Hanna, it is her suicide note. Take it and thank you for everything.

Sincerely and lovingly

David Earn.




Dear David

I can’t stand my life, I hate it. Everything goes wrong wherever I go. There was this boy I liked. We were like same minded. But then he chose another over me and I despised him for it. I hate George too, his learning skills make me envious. And you, you never write to me, where are you?

This question was answered when you sent a huge parcel to me. I read its contents with curiosity. You were dealing with a mad man dear brother. Why can’t you realize that?

But your letter didn’t suffice. I wanted more. I wanted you to come home and never leave. But after waiting what seemed like forever, I decided life wasn’t worth living. I’m framing you brother. You will be responsible for my suicide. All this time I wondered if you really cared about me. I was wrong. You don’t, and you deserve to die. Take this letter and burn it when you receive it.

Your sister

Hanna Earn. The end.




© 2016 Kornez


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on July 30, 2016
Last Updated on July 30, 2016
Tags: monsters, letters, murderers

Author

Kornez
Kornez

Greer, SC



About
Please read my stuff! One way Kornez is inspired to write is by the communication of others. So therefore he has decided to give you an idea of what he'd like to see when you review his stuff. .. more..

Writing