Prologue - Damaged Goods.

Prologue - Damaged Goods.

A Chapter by KrazziChik14

"I've always been damaged goods. I just never knew how damaged I was.."

Lilac Sanders has been passed around from relative to relative since birth. The day she finds out she wasn't related to them at all, makes her as happy as can be. Too bad she was only 15, so adoption home it is. There she us adopted after only 4 days, by a man who wants a charity case to improve his image. She doesn't mind though. Her problems are : [a] His son seems to enjoy seeing her in pain, and [b] Most of her life, past and present, has too man unanswered questions to count.




© 2010 KrazziChik14


Author's Note

KrazziChik14
Please tell me what you think of this. This is only the prologue. The first chapter should be out in about 2-3 days. Please rate and review please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this so far. Maybe a little more detail if you would like but i like it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 7, 2010
Last Updated on March 7, 2010


Author

KrazziChik14
KrazziChik14

Jamaica



About
My name's classified, Kay? If I know you enough, I'll tell you. For now you can call me Tay. I love reading, writing, swimming and dancing. I'm a bit overweight, but I'm working on it. I plan on posti.. more..

Writing