An Introduction

An Introduction

A Chapter by Kane Hagwood
"

Every story needs a story teller....

"


An Introduction



I have no shame in admitting that I get personal with my writing. And to that effect, this time is no different. I’ve been writing for 20 years. I know enough about writing to accept that I know little about writing. All I can offer is a gesture of kindness to those of you who are willingly offering their time to share a story with me. And for that, I thank you, friend, whoever you may be.


I must confess, this story is an experiment. Something low stakes. Short chapters. Trying things I haven’t tried before. As for spelling and grammatical mistakes, there are sure to be few. Perhaps plenty. As much as I hate to hide behind the fact that I’m “dyslexic as f**k”, I am. Let’s pretend that these hiccups are intentional, and should provide a laugh. Or at the very least, air might blow out of your nose in amusement at my folly as an editor.


This ongoing project will have chapters, though loosely weaved together. The purpose is to provide a means for anyone to stumble across this project, read a “chapter” in any order, and get a full story out of it. On the flip side, if one was to investigate further into this project, reading each chapter in sequence, they might have a better understanding as to who the protagonist is.


This project, like many of my other works, leans heavily into indirect-exposition; telling a story in round about ways. To understand the world, characters, and phenomenon, you might need to re-read lines here or there. Perhaps make logical deductions.


So join me, would you? Let’s see what this slice of life in a fantasy world has to offer us.



© 2023 Kane Hagwood


Author's Note

Kane Hagwood
This is an experimental project, with each chapter being a complete, small story of its own. Read the introduction for more information. If this project gets enough attention, I may be brave enough to write some erotic, optional chapters. That's a big maybe still on the table. I'm open to constructive criticism, but please be kind and civil about it. Please and thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on November 27, 2023
Last Updated on December 9, 2023
Tags: Fantasy, Adventure, Slice of life, Mature


Author

Kane Hagwood
Kane Hagwood

WA



About
My writing is for those who seek adventure, fun, and a good laugh from time to time. I enjoy connecting with other writers and am willing to take constructive criticism. At times, I succumb to the wei.. more..

Writing