A Cute Kind Of Crazy

A Cute Kind Of Crazy

A Story by Kristan A. Mohammed
"

About that person who excites your life.

"

A Cute Kind Of Crazy


  


Today was a lovely day. Our plans were made in advance. And even though I arrived really late, she wasn’t that mad. At least not on the outside.

     I received bad news today, news of my mother’s hospitalization. But even that could not wreck my mood too much. I had thought this day out way too many times in my head, going over every little detail. Being careful of what I would say, all just to ensure that it would be perfect. We ate at a restaurant and left way too much food uneaten.

     On this beautiful day we went to the pavilion. One of my favorite places in the world. It was a place where the wind blew as strong as the ocean’s waves. I took all the hugs I wanted…needed. But not nearly enough. I was experiencing serenity like I had never imagined. I hadn’t felt such comfort in…forever. I felt at home on that solitary ground.

     The view of the mountains set the mood so perfectly. Like an earth sized painting on a canvas of splendor. It was the beauty of this scenery that was allowing me to conceal all that I was feeling within.

     I sat there, quietly embracing the moment as she embraced me. Little did she know what was taking place inside. Thankfully, she didn’t feel my heart palpitating with such vigor as it does whenever she’s around. She didn’t know how tingly she made me feel in my special place. She will never know how I feel about her. How can she? When even I can’t comprehend it. She had it all; my body, my mind, my heart, my soul, my lust, and for that moment, my trust.

     She isn’t normal. Nothing she thinks, says or does is ever normal. She’s so full of life. I need her. I need her to keep my life excited. Yes she excites me. She energizes me. I miss her way too much when she’s gone, but time flashes by when we’re together. Sometimes I feel like I should tie her up and keep her tucked away quietly in a small corner of my room so she can never leave again.

     I love all her abnormalities. She makes my kitten purr with all the crazy s**t she says and does. And of all the things she may be, she is definitely a cute kind of crazy.

 

© 2014 Kristan A. Mohammed


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Not only is this adorably sweet, it has such an honest, refreshing simplicity of pure emotion.. no flowery words, no hidden meanings, just pure passion and real thoughts for this special person that makes your heart pitter patter with her presence... I love the title and the ending.. how wonderful is it to find that person that you feel "comfortable" with, but at the same time "excites" you and makes you nervous ... such a delicious feeling is it not?... time truly does fly by when you are with them and drag on forever when apart.. you have done a beautiful job expressing this phenomenon that a lot of us can relate to... nicely done my friend.. I really enjoyed this one...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AprilRN1210

9 Years Ago

You're welcome:)
dan

9 Years Ago

Saw you in the neighborhood and wanted to say hi. Hi. take care...dan
AprilRN1210

9 Years Ago

well, hi back at ya Dan..((hugs))



Reviews

Congratulations on this story's win in the Need Reviews? I contest! It was well earned!

-Mila

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kristan A. Mohammed

9 Years Ago

Thanks a bunch
The title really grabbed my attention: A Cute Kind Of Crazy
Love this story:
You know how to display a romantic scenery filtered with an open heart, a deep love and true feelings. I applaud you on this great piece and I also agree with Ana's review. Thanks for sharing
I look forward to reading more.
maria rose.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kristan A. Mohammed

9 Years Ago

Thanks a bunch
Aww, I love that. A cute kind of crazy. :)
So nice to read about guys having those same fluttery butterfly feelings that girls do.
Cute scene. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kristan A. Mohammed

9 Years Ago

Thank you Ana.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

570 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 31, 2014
Last Updated on December 31, 2014
Tags: love, crazy, lust

Author

Kristan A. Mohammed
Kristan A. Mohammed

Arouca, Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago



About
I am trying to uncover the enigma of the human emotion through poetry and other forms of writing. I think that the human mind and emotion is quite interesting to i have based my inspirations on it. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


TO WRITERSCAFE TO WRITERSCAFE

A Poem by anne