Super woman for the Holidays

Super woman for the Holidays

A Story by KRosa

The holidays are upon us once again, a time for food, friends, and family flying in from around the country. Expectations are high to deliver a Martha Stewart Christmas decor, accommodate all the family members, and cook a feast for a family that rivals a small town. This is the time of year that create the most gray hairs, so to keep it stress free I hire a maid service. The first year in my new home I would be the trophy wife to top all trophy wives, I cut a few corners, tossed back a few bottles of wine, and screamed at my kids non stop that they were not allowed to touch anything or Santa won’t fly over our house. Bottom line I was a hot mess, but this year I am accepting help wherever and however I can get it.


Finding a maid service was first on my list, I started in November so I could have a trial run with the company I chose to go with, because the last thing I want is a disastrous maid service on the day when my family is arriving. When searching for your maid service keep in mind three key points; reliability, experience, and customer service. If I read several reviews that the potential maid service did not show up, either on time or at all, I would not place my trust in them. Experienced maids know about the holiday season and how clients need their home to look, I book with a maid service that has been around a few seasons and I was not disappointed. Customer service might seem minimal, but to me if the receptionist can not give me basic info about the services that their company provides then I can not book on good faith, security also goes hand in hand when booking any type of service.


It was amazing the way my place looked once I had my first service, the cleaning was so thorough! When they arrived I took my coffee and sat on the porch, I don't like when people hover me so I treated them in the same respect. Once finished I checked everywhere, and they certainly did satisfy me. The maid service I hired delivered what they promised and took a load from me. No longer will I kill myself for the title, Super Woman of Christmas, I will delegate effectively and enjoy the holidays.

© 2013 KRosa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
Added on December 13, 2013
Last Updated on December 13, 2013
Tags: maid, maid service, housecleaning, house cleaning service