Your Welcoming

Your Welcoming

A Story by Ksummera

In and out. In and out. In and out. Breath, just breath. In and out. In and out. Rocking back yearning to share sorrows. Pressed upon your shoulders is a weight so stupendous its unimaginable you wonder how to get out. How to get away. You ask me- when -when. And then I’ll wait, and then I’ll breath. And you’ll see in front of you that there will be a shelf. With windows and pomegranates and things so random you don’t understand, and you’ll be so lost - so confused. Welcome to my world. Inside this place you’ll never understand. Yes, will mean no and no will mean yes. Once you are hear you’ll never find your way out. Once you are here you will be stuck with me. Stuck in a layer of tard so deep. You’ll never remember how you brought yourself to this point. You won’t understand, you won’t. And then you’ll be a giraffe slowly sinking into your black abyss and as you go down you’ll feel your feet start to burn, your skin across your shins - slowly melt away. It won’t hurt - no, no. You’ll just feel numb. And then your up to your chest. You’ll start to smell your flesh. Next is your neck. But your giraffe neck is just so long all you can do is stare. You’ll stare at the single flower in front of your face and the bright blue-sky coving space. The single flower stole your breath. And that breath was your last because you have finally left. Down, down, down. All the way, and then you’ll see me. I’ll smile and then stare before welcoming you with a flare.

© 2018 Ksummera


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on September 10, 2018
Last Updated on September 10, 2018

Author

Ksummera
Ksummera

Writing
Moon Moon

A Story by Ksummera


Solid Sea Solid Sea

A Poem by Ksummera


Somebody Somebody

A Story by Ksummera