Promise, Through All Eternity.

Promise, Through All Eternity.

A Story by Kyle Rili
"

Please read the whole story well.

"

One day they there was a couple, they like to draw all the time. They draw landscapes, animals and people, they even drew each other at the same time.

 

One day the couple was on a vacation, the two of them checked in on a resort. As night falls the two of them went to an edge of a cliff.

 

The two was very happy, then they made a promise to each other saying "When we grow old together, we have to jump in this high cliff, and that's a promise we together will not break, until the end of eternity"

 

When morning came, the man woke up, he heard a scream. The man went out to the beach when the sun is about to rise. The man saw his beloved on the shore.

 

The girl has cuts and blood all around her. The girl said "p-p-p-lease our promise". The girl ran out of breath and died. The man was crying  and screaming.

 

After the murder of his beloved, the man stayed in the dark, sketching his beloved. Thousands of canvas messed up the house. The girl on the man's sketches did'nt have eyes.

 

The man was on the corner of the room sketching while whispering "Why? why? can't I draw my beloved?. The room was a little dark filled with the man's sketches.

 

Years and years have passed, the man grew old. The old man dreamed of his beloved and for years saw the face of his beloved, then the man woke up saying: YES! I saw her my beloved. He hurried to find a clean canvas. The old man started to draw his beloved.

 

The man perfected the drawing and colored it.

 

The man hurrily went out of his house with a smile of victory, he boarded a train. going to the resort where his beloved died and with the old man was the perfect sketch of his beloved.

 

When he got to the resort he go to the high cliff where the couple made their promises. night breaks through the day at the cliff. The old man was laughing with victory. He stand on the edge of the cliff. The sketch was on his hand. He hugged the canvas while saying: "At last darling, I'll be with you until the end of eternity. The old man stepped off the cliff and said "Our promise has been fulfilled I Love you....

 

© 2011 Kyle Rili


Author's Note

Kyle Rili
ignore grammar problems and please leave reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on November 28, 2011
Last Updated on November 28, 2011

Author

Kyle Rili
Kyle Rili

San Pablo City, CALABARZON, Philippines



About
Loves Fantasy, Romance, Tragic, and all Combined more..

Writing
Hikikomori Hikikomori

A Poem by Kyle Rili


Last Kiss Last Kiss

A Poem by Kyle Rili