Wish of Wishes

Wish of Wishes

A Story by Kyle Rili
"

Astory of wishes among best friends.

"

In a city in Japan, lived a Little Boy, named Jinta. He was obsessed with video games, anime, bugs, mud, and all stuff that were dirty. He was handsome with white hair. Jinta was a street boy, had four friends named Sora, Martin, and Serah. They lived on an abandoned house in an old park.

 

One starry night, they played under the moon like it was no tommorow, They were happy as ever. Jinta was there leader. Jinta huddled up the group with his street findings: a candle, lighter, pencils and papers. Jinta said "hey guys, I have a great idea lets draw our wishes in this paper.

 

They all went to their little house, lit up the candle.The four was clueless about their wish, Jinta said "Let's talk about one special wish for all of us and we deserve this wish".

 

After a few talking they finally thought a wish. The street child wrote their names on the paper and wrote "WE ALL WISH TO HAV A NICE, COMFORTABL HOM WIT SOMONE TO TAKE CARE OF US. The dirty child was excited to make there wish to come true.

 

As midnight struck, the four except for Jinta was fast asleep on the floor covered up with blankets. Jinta was very happy about the wish, that he could not fall asleep. The night was dark with just the glowing moon and stars just around. It was qiuet, Jinta lit up a candle, he prayed, wishing to fulfill the wish his friends deserve.

 

After that, Jinta walked around the park thinking of what will he do for his friends,

As jinta stroll through the night, he forgot to blew off the candle. The three was fast asleep, the candle was knocked off beacause of the three's sleep movements. The fire was spreading across the house. Serah woke up and starteled because the fire was surrounding them. Serah woke up Sora and Martin. The three was extremely frightened because the house was burning like inferno.

 

The three was afraid they were crying and holding hands, as the three cried they hold the paper with there wish on in, they red it together "JINT...A, SO...RA, MA..RTIN, SERAH......WE ALL WISH TO HAVE A NICE, COMFORTABLE HOME WITH SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF . . . . .US.....

 

As time flew away, Jinta was still strolling, He saw a dark smoke that covered up the moon. He remembered the lit up candle and hurried to the abandoned house. When he got there, he saw a rubble of ash, his friends was burned to death. Jinta cried for hours. Jinta with a face of pale he whispered "Sora, Serah, and Martin, promise I will make that wish a reality.

 

As years past, Jinta was lucky he got to a school, he was a scholar. He gratuated college, and lived on a huge house beside the beach.

 

Jinta never forgotten about the promise he made because never wanted them to diminish in his memories. At night, Jinta was strolling, he saw children playing, happy and careless. Jinta remembered playing with his friends. He thought to himself its time to fulfill our wish. Jinta bought the empty lots besides his house and construsted an orphanage, ther was lots of working, lots of constustion man. After a few months the house was done. He filled it up with furnitures, decorative, toys, rooms and it was complete.

 

The became a perfect orphange adopting street children from all over the world. There were lots of careakers and the children were all fed and loved. Jinta was happy to the tips of his bone. Jinta walked along the shore and whispered "IT'S ALL DONE GUYS, OUR WISH CAME TRUE" Jinta was staring with content across the sunset.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2011 Kyle Rili


Author's Note

Kyle Rili
Hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on November 29, 2011
Last Updated on November 30, 2011

Author

Kyle Rili
Kyle Rili

San Pablo City, CALABARZON, Philippines



About
Loves Fantasy, Romance, Tragic, and all Combined more..

Writing
Hikikomori Hikikomori

A Poem by Kyle Rili


Last Kiss Last Kiss

A Poem by Kyle Rili