I wuuuuuuuv you!

I wuuuuuuuv you!

A Poem by Kaelyn Shea
"

i wuv you joshie please read this everyday and know that!

"
dont do this to yourself
losing you would be a tragedy
dont think those thoughts
i just want you to be happy

i wuv you bud
you know i do
id miss you bud
id cry if i lost you

so please dont do this
i know you hurt
just talk to me about it
maybe i can help the hurt

© 2010 Kaelyn Shea


Author's Note

Kaelyn Shea
ran out of rymes at the end

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's just a little strange for a fourteen year old to truly comprehend the feeling of love to it's fullest, and so I can't really take this poem seriously. Sure, it's nice. But... I can't help the feeling that this poem needs to be a bit more developed so the reader can understand the depth of your emotions to the written word. Using words like "wuv" makes it seem more of a puppy-love situation and if you wanted that, then that's just fine, but it didn't quite fit the poem's message. I think the message was a little blunt with your words, and had you played with them a little more, the poem would have been very interesting, and caught the reader's attention a little more. Do not take me the wrong way, it was a fairly enjoyable poem, but I think it has more potential.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a good poem. You used good words to describe the way you feel for somebody. This poem uses good descriptive words.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good way to show your love to someone that is in need. Good job in showing that out clearly.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very personal touch with this one. Nice write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I liked it! :) he seems like he need someone and he has you!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Its good! My wife got me using a rhyming dictionary when I cant figure out the rest. You can find an online rhyming dictionary on google if you want to use it.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 9, 2010
Last Updated on April 10, 2010

Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..