第一章 Chapter One

第一章 Chapter One

A Chapter by 𝐋.𝐂.
"

這是一個混亂的時代,政�™�、司法、以及所有理論都被顛覆。 It was an order less period. Politics, judicature, and all other theory can be subvert.

"
       是一個混亂的時代,�"��™�、司法、以及所有理論都被顛覆。
 
 
  掌控�"�局的當權者�'以巧妙的手段隱瞞了事實真相,他�'散�'�各種謠言,企圖�"人�'戴上偽裝的面具,並�"他�'在無知中接�-了這個虛假的社會。
 
 
  在某個夜晚,淡黃光暈自�™層�"縫中透出,當夜空揭下�'�™的面�-後,只見一彎新月高掛在天上,在�"�'�月光的照射下,只見一�"人影走�™了古老的建築;那是一座仿�"�德式的教堂,雄偉的拱門與柱子,以及華�-的花飾與浮雕,儘管裝飾的非常奢華,卻不失教堂應有的莊嚴。
 
 
  那�"人影來到了教堂中廳,教堂中廳的拱�"平面為長方形;其高聳的拱頂�"�稜筋連接,以仰望的�'度來看,教堂拱頂就像是被吊起來的罩篷一樣。
 
 
  在聽見管風琴氣勢磅礡卻又略帶陰森的的琴音之後,那�"人影終於停下了腳步。
 
 
  那是一名看似十六、七�™的�'女;她穿�'-一雙�'�™厚底中�'靴,那是以高級皮革製作的,除了靴子上有綁帶設計之外,鞋底離地也有十二公分高,她身穿一�-剪裁大方卻又時髦的服裝;紅�™與�'�™交錯的格子裙,同時腰�"也佩帶�'-銀�™垂飾、�'�™無袖上衣及扣帶袖�-,頸部則繫上繡有皇冠圖案的�'�™領帶。
 
 
  在教堂吊燈的照映下,顯現出�'女一身雪白�"嫩的肌膚,她戴�'-�'�™�™�雷帽,但�"官卻被�'�™的半罩式面具給掩�"�住,那張面具上有�'-�™�緻的刺繡,前額以水滴形寶石及�'白兩�™羽毛裝飾�'-。
 
 
  「芙蕾雅……」朱�"�微啟,傾吐而出的優美�-"音迴盪在教堂中廳。
 
 
  「很抱歉這麼晚來�"�"�……但有些事,�'想找妳談談……」�'女來到�"奏者身後,她一邊說�'-一邊緊握領帶上的別針垂鍊,垂鍊上的吊飾是一枚�"銀的羽翼十�-架,在燈光的照射下閃爍�'-�'��'�耀眼的光�'。
 
 
  「親愛的歌姬大人……�'聽說您不再�"�歌了,這是為什麼�'�?」�"�在鍵盤上的修長手指停了下來,彈奏管風琴的主人�"出了如羽毛般輕�"的話語。
 
 
  「因為�'聽見了另一個『歌�™』,那是�'從未聽過的語言!」
 
 
  「『歌�™』?」彈奏管風琴的主人回過身來,那是一名�"�有�'�™鬈髮的美�-女子;她的神情�"�'�,披在頭上的�'�™�'™邊頭�-長及腰部,一�™綴�'-蕾�™的�'�™�™肩高腰禮服襯托�'-那身白皙的肌膚,似乎顯示�'-她高�™�的身分。
 
 
  「可以請您�'�訴�',那是什麼樣的『歌�™』�-�?」被喚作芙蕾雅的年輕女子�™出了微�',她�"�有一雙宛如綠寶石般的美�-雙眸,當她輕輕步下階梯時,�'�™的高跟短靴便發出清脆的�™響。
 
 
  「這……�'不知�"�™如何形容,與其說是歌�™,�'不如說,那是充滿�-�苦的嘶吼吧!」�'女低頭�™�思�'-,她正努力想�'-�™如何形容那奇特的「歌�™」。
 
 
  「歌姬大人,或許您忘了吧!但請容�'提�'您,教堂裡是不需要戴面具的。」芙蕾雅溫�"的替�'女�'�下面具,碧綠的雙眸�'映�'-�'女美�-的臉蛋;�™�緻的�"官上�'™嵌�'-琥珀�™的瞳�",�™�嫩的雙頰與朱紅的雙�"�,這就是被世人尊稱偉大歌姬的真正面�™�,「因為在神的面前,是�™'有必要隱�-�『真實』的自己。」
 
 
  「或許妳說的很有�"理,但是芙蕾雅,�"�府規定每個人都必須戴上自己的面具,如果�'�'被�"到的話……
 
 
  「但是歌姬大人,您這美�-的容�™�無法見容於那些仰慕您的人,實在是太可惜了。」望�'-那雙琥珀�™雙眸不�"意流�™而出的慌亂,芙蕾雅只是淡淡的發出輕�'。
 
 
  「芙蕾雅……」�'女�™�默了一會�',當她凝視�'-眼前這名美�-的女子時,她的雙眸不禁流�™些許困�',「難�"妳不怕死�-�?」
 
 
  「歌姬大人,死亡對�'�'『靈魂�™�療師』來說並不是最可怕的東西,因為�'�'真正害怕的是『人心』。」
 
 
  「所以歌姬大人,請您不�"�為�'�""心,因為以現在這個社會來說,�"�府�-��™視�'�'為『異端』了。」
 
 
  「就是因為這樣,所以�'才會�""心啊。」�'女聞言後便垂下頭,琥珀�™的瞳�"流�™出�™傷與�""憂,「因為……妳是�'�"�一的朋友。」

 


 It was an order less period. Politics, judicature, and all other theory can be subvert. The government controls the political power use ingenious ways to cover the truth. They spread rumors, attempt to make people put on camouflage mask, so they can accept this fake society in ignorance.

  One night, yellowish glow appear between the cracks of the cloud while night sky peel off its black veil. Crescent moon hanging in the sky when a silhouette walks into the old building below the soft moonlight; It was an imitation of the gothic church, it has magnificent arched door and pillar, also gorgeous floral decorations and relief sculptures. Even though the decorations were very luxurious, the church had not lose its stately. The silhouette came into the church hall .It have a rectangular plane between the arches, and erect vault connected with edge ribs. From the up angle, the church’s vault was like a hang up canopy.

  After listening to that astonishing but slightly gloomy organ music, the silhouette has finally stop its footstep.

  It looks like a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl. She wears black boots with thick crust which are made of expensive leather. The boots have strap designs and its twenty centimeters high. She wears Alternating red and black plaid skirt with silver pendant on her waist, black sleeveless top, cingulate sleeve, and black tie that embroidered crown on her neck.

  In the light of church chandeliers, it appears the girl's soft and white skin. She wears black berets, but her face is cover by gold semi-cover type mask. The mask has exquisite embroidery, teardrop-shaped diamond, and black and white feather.

 "Flora........” lips slightly parted, the beautiful sound echoed in the church hall.

  "I'm sorry to bother you in the middle of the night...... but there's something I need to tell you", the girl said as she come to the player's back. She's holding a silver wings cross catenary on her tie, it filchers in the lights.

  "My dear diva.......I had hear that you're not singing anymore, what's the reason?” the longs fingers on the keys stop, said the organ player in a feather soft voice.

  "It's because I had hear another singing, the one I never hear before!"

  "Singing?” the organ player turns back. A beautiful girl with golden curly hair. Her expression is mild. Black gauze cover her head and waist, black strapless dress sets off her white skin, it seems to show her noble identity.

  "Would you tell me, what kind of singing is it?” the young girl called Flora smile. She has pretty eyes like green gems. There's a brittle sound made by her black high-heeled boots when she walks down the stairs.

  "It........I don't know how to describe it. I might as well say is the roar of pain!” the girl lower her head and ponder, yet she still trying to describe that strange singing.

  "Diva, maybe you had forget! But please forgive me reminding you, there's no need for wearing a mask in the church.” Flora carefully help the girl take off her mask, green eyes reflecting the girl's beautiful face, delicate features inlaid with amber pupil, pink cheeks and red lips, this is the true appearance of the great Diva revered by the world.

  "There's no need cover the true 'you' in front of the god."

  "Maybe you're right, but Flora, the we will break the laws if we take off our mask, if they catch us.......” looking at the amber pupil inadvertently revealed panic, Flora just chuckle.

  "Flora........” the girl silent for a moment. When she stare at the beautiful woman, her eyes can't help reveal a little confused. "Aren't you afraid to die?"

  "Diva, death for 'Soul Therapist' isn't the scariest thing, because what we ae afraid is 'heart'."

  "Diva, don't worry about me. The society has already view us as 'heresy'."

  "That's why I'm worry about you. ”The girl hang down her head, her amber pupil reveals sadness and worry.

  "Because......you're my only friend."





© 2015 𝐋.𝐂.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on September 3, 2015
Last Updated on September 3, 2015


Author

𝐋.𝐂.
𝐋.𝐂.

Writing
Star Star

A Poem by 𝐋.𝐂.


TAT TAT

A Poem by 𝐋.𝐂.