Random hehehehehahaha

Random hehehehehahaha

A Poem by L
"

I was listening to electro-swing and decided to let my fingers touch the keys, dangerous things can happen, good thing this was all.

"
Fell into hell, guess thats okay, but sometimes wish I could know what they all say. 
they walk in their fancy dress and ties, their mouths full of gossip and lies.
I walk along in a dance of a way, as life picks up it's flute and begins to play.
I will look at them all and laugh as I sit in my disguise, He falls to his knees and he cries.
I clap and blow bubbles in the water as they turn up the volume and the air gets hotter.
Too true for those crazies that they cast away. The gentlemen will ask and the crowd will all shout "nay!".
so the boogie man dances with sandy and easter throws out his candy, as he hop onto the sky sipping on the mayors brandy.
all the crazies laugh and giggle to their maids and all the trumpets play to life's little tune. letting them know there's no end soon so I'll play along on the keys to let it fall away into ease, letting life settle into it's chair, life's a bowl of cherries. 
well if thats the dance then there's a chance for a smile to spread across the face of romance as a heart plays with its little toys jazz goes to greet all the little girls and boys, and everyone sings louder and louder while the trumpet shouts it's little noise. Life's a chair of bullies ahahaha this is how we know that even the coldest heart may thaw. 


too true for my new zoo of fantasy of the mind, little travelers may find, devils and demons dance as we see life give off it's trance. hehehe yes indeed the mind boggles at simple thoughts of greed, don't let your excitement die at the little dances of now. let it all be taken into a cloud. 
yes indeed for if the creed were to take away the heart of mine we'd never know this sound.


  

© 2014 L


Author's Note

L
No clue what happened here, oh well.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Kyahaha love this kind of madness. There seems to be an order to this chaos. Brilliance...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hee hee ... I like this. Look forward to more of your crazy work. :D

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 10, 2014
Last Updated on February 10, 2014

Author

L
L

page , AZ



About
I sing, I am a teenage detective in training, i enjoy pocky, anime and manga. I am hyper-observant causing me to be bored with every day's hustle and bustle, so I keep myself entertained with experime.. more..

Writing
Today Is The Day Today Is The Day

A Story by L