Today Is The Day

Today Is The Day

A Story by L

Today is the day.
this simple phrase is a message I send to everyone with my number on a daily basis. Annoying I know, most ignore it. 
some use it as an alarm, and few. very few, send it back.
the reason I send it is not to annoy people, it's not a greeting or spam, nor is it a quote I wish to share. it is pure and utter truth. it is truth that spans threw everything, no matter personal beliefs it applies, no matter how you look at it. 
Today is the day, the day you can make a change, the day you can start anything, can pull your life in any direction you want, the opportunity to start over. Today is the day you go and make a stand to that jerk, Today is the day you earn respect, Today is the day you start a garden, Today is the day you put foot to pavement and start training for that marathon you promised yourself you'd finish.
Today is the day.
            The day you fight.
                             The day you smile.
                                              The day you stand for your beliefs 
The day....is today.
  

© 2014 L


Author's Note

L
This is something I've lived by for a long time, thought I'd share.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

:D !…. awesome! That's so inspiring! I need to finish a few things I started myself x.x
by the way.. love that gif of Napolean you got there xD

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 21, 2014
Last Updated on February 21, 2014
Tags: >>tags:all<<.

Author

L
L

page , AZ



About
I sing, I am a teenage detective in training, i enjoy pocky, anime and manga. I am hyper-observant causing me to be bored with every day's hustle and bustle, so I keep myself entertained with experime.. more..

Writing