The Agency: Book 1

The Agency: Book 1

A Book by LaLaLandy
"

6 years ago, a girl was attacked by a group claiming to be called "Denelo", a group of dark wizards. Ophaned, alone, and unsure of everything that happened, she mysteriously disappears.

"

© 2011 LaLaLandy


Author's Note

LaLaLandy
6 years ago, a 10 year old girl was attacked in her own home, by a group claiming to be called "Denelo", a group of dark wizards who have been hunting her parents for years. Ophaned, alone, and unsure of everything that happened, she mysteriously disappears.
Present day, a school called Equinox Academy of White Magic is home to some of the Wizard World's most prized wizards. But when they have to evacuate to the Agency, a select group of teens find they are connected to the mystery that happen half a dozen years ago, and it's up to them and a few agents to find out what happened to the girl and to help defeat the Denelo once and for all.
Book 1 in a series.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
Added on November 28, 2011
Last Updated on November 28, 2011

Author

LaLaLandy
LaLaLandy

Canada



About
I'm Canadian (we do NOT say Eh, even though my town is obsessed with Hockey, I hate it, and I live in a lovely regular home near a Tim Hortons, which unlucky Americian's don't have. TIMMY'S IS THE BES.. more..

Writing