Survival of the Hottest

Survival of the Hottest

A Book by LaLaLuna
"

Mandy and Mindy are starting high school and together, they'll climb the high school food pyramid together. Let the survival of the hottest begin!

"

© 2010 LaLaLuna


Author's Note

LaLaLuna
Tell me what you think of it so far, I'd love to read your reviews. And if there are any grammar problems or spelling mistakes, please tell me. I want to make this novel the best writing I can! And please stay tuned in for the next chapters and soon the newest installation to the series.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is very good so far! Your style of writing is very unique, I like it very much! However, sometimes I get quite confused with the perspective of the characters, I suppose I will get used to it when I sink deeper into your story! You have just a few grammatical errors, for example: Mandy squirt a good amount of shampoo into her hand, it should be: Mandy squirted a good amount. Just a simple typing error. Also, sometimes you refer to The Ashleys as The Ashley's, with an apostrophe. And that would be possesive. Again, and easy mistake. This is a very humorous story mixed in with the troubling years of high school. I really hope some good twists come to make this story as unique as your writing!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

558 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 11, 2010
Last Updated on February 11, 2010
Tags: high school, freshmen, bullies, jocks, hotties, cheerleaders, BFFs, boys, comedy, survival

Author

LaLaLuna
LaLaLuna

San Francisco, CA



About
I'm twelve years old and I love to write and read. I'm especially fond of horror and romance stories. I want to be an author, model, artist, photographer, designer, and teacher when I grow up. I love .. more..

Writing
Bleed Bleed

A Poem by LaLaLuna


Dare Dare

A Poem by LaLaLuna