Thunder and Lies

Thunder and Lies

A Story by LadyFluff

It’s thundering outside. It’s scary, but I have to be brave because I’m a good girl. Mommy said to be a good girl and wait for her here. I want to go home but she said to wait. She said when she comes back she’ll get me ice cream. I hope she’ll come and bring me home soon. I’m scared and cold and wet. It’s so lonely here. I’ve been waiting for so long. What’s taking her so long? I’ve waited for a week. I’m hungry. All she gave me was three sandwiches and four bottles of water. I’m thirsty too. The water didn’t last very long. Neither did the sandwiches.

Mommy, it’s so scary and cold out here. Please come back. I miss you. I wanna go home. Why aren’t you coming? It’s been a week already…

There are other adults coming. They’re asking where my parents are. I tell them I’m waiting for you. Just like you told me to. They shake their heads. They say you’re not coming. They’re saying you… abandoned me? No, I say. No, Mommy said she’d come back. She said she’d give me a present when she comes back. They’re lying. Is this another one of your tests, Mommy? I’ll pass this one. I will. I’m going to stay here. I have to stay here. I have to wait for you to come and get me. Why aren’t the adults going away? I have a mommy. I can’t go inside. I need to wait here for Mommy. I’m a good girl.

No, these bruises aren’t because of Mommy. They’re because I was a bad girl. I lied to her or I talked back or I didn’t listen. She had to punish me for being a bad girl. Mommy was just trying to make me a good girl but it’s hard for me to be good. She tests me too. She tests me to see if I’m going to be a good girl. Sometimes they’re confusing but they’re all so I can be a good girl and make her proud.

This is just another test. She’ll come back soon and tell me I was a good girl and she’ll get me ice cream like the other parents do. But she says it’ll make me fat so I can’t have it except for when I’m a very good girl. I can’t be fat or else I’ll die. So Mommy only feeds me one meal a day so I won’t get fat like the other kids. I can’t eat candy. I had a piece of candy once. It was really tasty but Mommy found out and punished me for being a bad girl.

They’re dragging me away! I kick and scream, but they keep dragging me away! I need to stay here and wait at the bench for Mommy to come get me! You can’t take me away! No, stop! Mommy said she’d come back! She wouldn’t lie! Lying is bad, she wouldn’t do something bad. Only I do bad things.

They keep telling me you’re not coming back. They keep saying you abandoned me. I start to cry. Crying is bad, I’m being a bad girl again. Is this my punishment for being a bad girl? Please don’t abandon me, I promise I’ll be good. Please, Mommy. Please, come back… I miss you…

© 2018 LadyFluff


Author's Note

LadyFluff
Trigger warning for mentioned abuse

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on January 9, 2018
Last Updated on January 9, 2018

Author

LadyFluff
LadyFluff

About
I write a lot of dark stuff so you have been warned. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by LadyFluff


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by LadyFluff