Chapter Sixteen : The  Paris Honey-moon

Chapter Sixteen : The Paris Honey-moon

A Chapter by LadyKarissa
"

Collin and Mary take a three week honey-moon to Paris, France. Collin has some business to take care while Mary can take in the sites of Paris.

"

Collin and Mary after they see all their guests out decide to ring and ask Martha and Betty to clean up the grand ball room because they are going to go to bed early. The next day they are leaving to go to Paris, France for their honey-moon, and they will be gone for three weeks.

 

 

Mary has never seen Paris, and she is very excited to be able to visit another European country. She has heard it has marvelous gardens and outside cafes where you can drink your tea and read your book on the sidewalk.

 

 

Mary stands outside on the balcony of Collin and her balcony and says, "Oh Collin, it has been a perfect day for us. Tonight is so clear and you can see the moon."

 

 

"Yes, it is a perfect night " and he walks over to Mary, and he kisses her, and he smiles as he puts his hand down her panties and say, " Oh yes you are right for couchage."

 

 

"Collin you are making me excite." Mary says.

 

 

"I know I love it when you excite for me, it makes me excite." Collin says rubbing her chatte and Mary rubs her chatte on his fingers to make her excite more.

 

 

"It feels good doesn't it Mary. I can feel you excite on my fingers." Collin says, "Keep exciting for me Mary."

 

Mary uses Collin's fingers as if it, his bite and she excite for him and moan and groans with ectasy and finally takes a big sigh of relief.

 

Collin takes Mary over to the bed, strips her of her wedding garments and lays her across the bed, and he inserts his dur bite dedans la derriere and he goes in and out of it until he excite and lets out a loud satisfying sound and says, " Oh yes, that was pleasurable I felt myself excite deep inside of your derriere."

 

Mary puts on her satin robe and says, "What is France like?"

"France is very different than England. The French like to try new ways in faire de amour with each other." Collin says.

 

Mary looks at Collin and says, "What other ways are there?"

 

"The French men like to manger chatte il faires les femme excite." Collin replies.

 

"The French men manger their wives chatte?" Mary asks.

"Yes, their wives excite better." Collin says.

 

"I think you would like it too and we will experiment with other kinds of faire de amour avec se." Collin replies.

 

Mary just smiles and she is very interesting in trying new ways to make Collin happy as his wife and lover.

 

"What about men, do their wives manger them?"  Mary asks.

 

"Yes wives give their husband pipe, and they excite that way." Collin says.

 

"The French ladies take their husband's bite into their mouths and give them pipe, and they excite in their mouths." Collin says.

 

"Oh dear that doesn't sound very nice." Mary says.

 

"I will not make you try anything you don't want to dear Mary. Some wives don't like it, and it is an acquired taste." Collin says

Mary was relieved when she heard this and she continued to look out of the balcony as the moon was full and the sky was full of stars.

 

Mary and Collin knew eventually they would have children and they wanted to space them five years apart from each other.  Lady Matilda Craven's Last Will and Testament specificed that the heir or heiress would become the next Lady Craven if the daughter did not get married into an aristocratic family and if she did it would pass on to the son to keep Misselthwaite Manor in the family.

 

Collin and Mary's only son, Lord John Albert Craven, born in 1930 with his second wife, Lady Patricia would become joint heirs of Misselthwaite Manor when Lord John Albert turned 35 years old. Lord John Albert's first wife, Lady Caroline of Essex died in child birth giving birth to Lord John Albert's son, Lord John Albert the III and three years later he would meet his second wife, Lady Patricia of York, and she would present him with three more children, Lord Richard Craven, Lady Cecilia Craven, and Lord Edward Craven.

 

Their eldest child, Lady Elizabeth Lily, born in 1925, would  go on to marry Lord Richard Devereux, The second son of The Earl of Essex and brother of Lady Caroline of Essex that was her brother's first wife who died in childbirth. Lord Richard and she would have two children, Lord Walter and Lady Penelope Devereux.

 

Their youngest child, Lady Mary Rose Craven, born in 1935, was the apple of their eye and she would marry Lord Edward of Sussex and they would have two children, Lord Edward The II and Lady Mary Catherine Louisa.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Mary and Collin did not think about their children until it was actually time to try to conceive and Mary had no problem conceiving at the right time. All three of their children were born exactly when they wanted them.  They were a very happy and close knit family.

 

Mary was excited about her Paris Honey-moon and could hardly wait to see the stores in Paris, and visit the Opera, The Museums, and Art Galleries.  It would be a honey-moon she would never forget.

 

.

 

 

 



© 2011 LadyKarissa


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011


Author

LadyKarissa
LadyKarissa

BORN IN BETHESDA, MD, LIVE IN CHICAGO, , IL



About
My name is Lucie Elizabeth Ann Wesson. I am 56 years old white female. I was born Lucie Annalen Wesson but I changed my name on my confirmation day April 6, 1996 to Lucie Elizabeth Ann Wesson when I .. more..

Writing