Circle of Life

Circle of Life

A Story by Closet Writer
"

Through a mothers eyes

"
 The story told from a child is one with out shape. The child has to grow and learn before it can tell a story with substance. What is it that makes substance for these stories you may ask, it is that of a child's imagination and will to pick truth from reality.
 A little boy/girl will play alone until he finds friends to share with, eventually they will go to make friends and begin to leave those he loves more and more. Mothers weep for there precious baby, but they are no longer babies. 
 
 The child will soon grow to a teen, where the warmth of home is a place of rest, however your child will rest less and less, and as a mother you watch them grow into an adult. For your baby is no longer a baby any more, no longer a teen, or child he or she is grown. 
 Pride takes place in you sad smile as you wish them well, they empty there rooms taking the treasures. They don't see just how quickly they have embarked on a life long journey. One where you can't protect them or see everything they do. You have to wait and wish they best they learn from you.
 One day with pride their will be no doubt the stories they tell will be of those you formed, the frame and foundation from which they began. The cycle starts over their is never an end. You soon children's children will start the same trend, with weepy mothers and empty beds the story of life never truly ends.

© 2015 Closet Writer


Author's Note

Closet Writer
Off the cuff misspelling I am sure, I am a bit rusty. Leave comments and I will happily respond!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on November 13, 2015
Last Updated on November 13, 2015
Tags: Story, Perspective, Change, short story

Author

Closet Writer
Closet Writer

Lompoc, CA



About
I am Victoria! I am 22 years young! I have been writing since I could remember! I am married with one son! My other babies consist of two rather rambunctious dogs! I am a college student, and my .. more..

Writing
Family Family

A Poem by Closet Writer