First Love

First Love

A Poem by Closet Writer
"

its described within itself,

"
Bold passion holds you tightly to another, you find comfort from all the outside world
.
You remove the shield guarding the heart so it feels everything. It is like a touch no physical thing can give you.

The linger of a kiss causes your pulse to rise, the simple brush of a fingertip over love sensitized skin causes your breath to catch. 
No fear is in the honest heart of a first love.

Your raw ache for their presents holds you.

 You blush at the simple crack of a crooked smile. 
Holding hands is like the unbreakable bond of new lovers.

You relish in the life and brightness around you.
 Its radiant, and blissful.
 Promise so deep, you feel the comfort in your soul.

The unwavering surprise that is your partner, is one of unique love and lust. 

the volume behind it, will be a pull. 

endless hours spent planning a bright future with the one you have given your all too.

however shall it end, it will take a piece of you.

The ache will remain, and a heart will love again, maybe not as bold or as resilient. 

first love will give you the most satisfaction of life. or take life with it.

© 2017 Closet Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on July 7, 2017
Last Updated on July 7, 2017
Tags: love, bliss, hope, forever

Author

Closet Writer
Closet Writer

Lompoc, CA



About
I am Victoria! I am 22 years young! I have been writing since I could remember! I am married with one son! My other babies consist of two rather rambunctious dogs! I am a college student, and my .. more..

Writing
Family Family

A Poem by Closet Writer