The letter that saved me

The letter that saved me

A Story by Lamis


I know what you’re thinking: There she goes with the notes and the same old “I’m sorry, I love you and the bla bla bla”..

Well this time I have something else to say:
You know I had my own theories about life which actually intersected with some of your own.
I had it all figured out I thought, Life this equation?
It’s about finding myself and this is the dilemma, finding yourself in your own self which is the same as finding God because you’re part of him. You are a form of God.
You are all forms of life.
I didn’t acknowledge the existence of others. I didn’t fit it into the equation yet and I didn’t really believe how it was part of finding my own self.
Why should I give?!
How does that teach me God?
How does that teach me life?
I didn’t find the logical evidence that links this to my own existence.
Life taught me that my lesson is always the obvious that I look at but don’t see.
I know the missing part of the equation now and I know how it links to my existence.
Yesterday I asked God to show me myself, help me find myself I’m too lost to see where I’ve misplaced it.
A thought came to me that you are all God too! it’s that obvious..
God distributed himself upon us all and to find him and find myself I must see you properly not just look at you but see you fully and acknowledge your existence and know that I don’t have all of God in me that’s why I’m here on earth I need to find that missing part in you and him and all of them.
 Truth is by giving I am actually taking.. Taking myself.
All this time it was there in front of me..
and this is why I have been lost recently. I was looking for myself at the wrong place, and for a while I thought I didn’t need humans. the truth is they all teach you something about yourself.
Have a smile!
You taught me life and you still are.

© 2013 Lamis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on July 20, 2013
Last Updated on August 30, 2013

Author

Lamis
Lamis

Dresden, Muslim, Germany



About
I'm a soul that loves to stand out, loves to see things from different angles.. :) Life fascinates me with it's magical twists! I believe in magic.. The magic that lies within our God-given souls! .. more..

Writing
Finger tips Finger tips

A Story by Lamis


To Existence To Existence

A Story by Lamis