Rise along

Rise along

A Story by Lamis



Watching sunrise alone…

Maybe this is what I need, more sunrises to guide me into myself.

I need to listen to the silence that made me.  Is there anything more serene than a velvet sunrise?

You know the very minute before it rises where life stands still?   

Though life should have learned by now that it always ends with a sunrise, a sunrise is always a miracle least expected and shall remain that way.

So what makes a habit a miracle?  Perhaps because it always comes on time when our souls can barely be seen.

I was meant to come here, all the way over here so we can watch it together and you can watch me grip the un-gripable again.  So, guided by a vague blue-tinged paper I’ll keep finding me in a sunrise I’ve seen but haven’t witnessed like today.

I rose with it and there’s nothing like divine light raising you out of yourself and I’ll lose me again and again so I can find my new sunrise and they always rise, you just need to rise along.

Hot chocolate anyone?

© 2013 Lamis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lovely poem, excellent imagery. :) And yes, I'd love some hot chocolate. (;

Posted 10 Years Ago


Lamis

10 Years Ago

Hahahaha *Holds cup and stirs* Thank you for that! :)))

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2013
Last Updated on August 30, 2013

Author

Lamis
Lamis

Dresden, Muslim, Germany



About
I'm a soul that loves to stand out, loves to see things from different angles.. :) Life fascinates me with it's magical twists! I believe in magic.. The magic that lies within our God-given souls! .. more..

Writing
Finger tips Finger tips

A Story by Lamis


To Existence To Existence

A Story by Lamis