Prolouge -Shocked

Prolouge -Shocked

A Chapter by The Lost One

Prolouge

 

            If you believe in aliens then you got one thing right in your life. Now, if you believe you are an alien stop believing.  If you think I'm lying keep reading.

            By the way my names Lily Collins, I'm sixteen, and I'm something I don't want to be, an alien.  Aliens do not look like everyone thinks, we look like regular human beings. We also aren't the destroy all humanity type of creatures.  Well most of us aren't.

           All we are is peaceful creatures that have over-extended powers.  In fact, I'm unfortunate for one single reason, I'm sixteen and happen to be the most powerful alien in the entire universe and all the evil aliens are coming to steal my powes and kill me.



© 2010 The Lost One


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty well done, but blunt. Lily shows very little emotion. If she's someone who's pretty calm and subdued, the last line may sound like "In fact, I'm unfortunate. I'm the most powerful alien in the entire universe, and all the evil aliens are after me for my power." With a calm, breathing way. Otherwise, pretty good.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 31, 2010
Last Updated on August 19, 2010


Author

The Lost One
The Lost One

Linwood, NC



About
I am 13 and love writing, playing soccer, and singing when no one is watching more..

Writing