The Meeting

The Meeting

A Story by LaraJane
"

A very short story

"
He had no idea what to expect. With just his phone to guide him, he wandered off the walking track and into the bushland beyond, being careful not to step on any unsuspecting reptiles. Tiny blue wrens twittered incessantly to each other, dancing around him as he walked. It was bright, but the tall gums shaded the reserve and allowed small ferns to emerge in the thin undergrowth. The leaves crackled beneath his feet and he hoped there were no other bush walkers around to hear them. Following the pulsing blue spot in the screen for twenty meters or so, he looked ahead and saw a small shelter made from camouflage material nestled comfortably between two trees. It was easy to see now but he would have walked straight past it had he not known to look. As he got closer he could see the sheet was held up by cordage wrapped around the trees.

**********

She sat on the blanket, wondering what hid behind the smouldering eyes that approached. Kneeling to sit before her and without breaking his gaze, he took off his glasses, placed a hand on her thigh and gently moved the other up under her untucked shirt, over the rise of her hips, the curve of her waist and slowly felt across the softest skin over each of her ribs until he was cupping her breast. Had this been what she expected? She wasn't sure any more - it didn't matter. Nothing coherent was in her mind, just raw, hedonistic needs and as he ran his fingers over her hard n****e she looked at his mouth wantingly, wetting her lips with her tongue, tempting for more. She put her arms over his shoulders, mussing his hair into her fists and pulled him closer, curling her leg around his waist until their bodies met. She felt him lengthen beneath the fabric of his trousers, pulsing against her. Touching her face with his free hand, he ran his thumb across her lips and eyed them hungrily. Without a moment of hesitation he kissed her, right there in the flimsy makeshift shelter beneath the trees.

© 2017 LaraJane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A little taste that leaves the reader wanting more. The apparent cellphone hookup in the outback wilderness seems unusual but interesting

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on January 3, 2017
Last Updated on February 21, 2017

Author

LaraJane
LaraJane

Writing
Rendezvous Rendezvous

A Story by LaraJane


The Garden The Garden

A Story by LaraJane


Self Mastery Self Mastery

A Story by LaraJane