3. A Perfect Beard

3. A Perfect Beard

A Story by LaraJane
"

A micro story

"
She wasn't entirely sure what it would be like to kiss a bearded man but against her better judgement she could barely wait to find out. So many questions, fantasies and dreamt-up scenarios had plagued her thoughts for the past four weeks but in real time none of that existed; her mind was blank, focussed only on external stimulus, and when he kissed the carotid artery of her neck she was thankful to be sitting down because her legs turned to jelly. Ripples ascended from her lap, skin now alight, and as he made the first tentative move to her lips all she could think about was being right there in that moment. Uncertainty gave way to audacious desire and she kissed him back, his perfect mouth soft, wet and completely consuming. Part of her held back, cautious not to let go but not wanting the moment to end, his tongue pressing lustfully into hers and imprinting an indelible memory of what a proper French kiss should be. She couldn't stop the thoughts of how his tongue would feel over the rest of her body... he knew how to use it and she knew she couldn't resist it if he did. Not ready for it to end but certain that it should, the feeling of guilt she expected from this libidinous moment was curiously absent.

© 2017 LaraJane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on January 17, 2017
Last Updated on February 21, 2017

Author

LaraJane
LaraJane

Writing
Rendezvous Rendezvous

A Story by LaraJane


The Garden The Garden

A Story by LaraJane


Self Mastery Self Mastery

A Story by LaraJane