The beginning

The beginning

A Chapter by Izzy

In a room the size of a ballroom, hundreds of students took their seats, taking glances at each other. They had to admit that their classroom was well. . . classy.

Air conditioning, high ceiling; velvet red drapes for windows, golden lining for every inch of the walls, Victorian carpeting and extremely detailed giant chandeliers lighting up the entire area.

Sitting by himself was a blonde boy wearing a hooded red coat, hair tied up into a casual plait, leaning on his desk, his golden eyes looking blankly at the area in front of him, which was the board since he had taken a seat in the first row.

About to doze off, Kaiden fully opened his eyes when he heard his name being called. Well, not necessarily his real name.

"Kiki. . ." Sighing, Kaiden turned around, glaring darkly at the older man. "Fancy seeing you here. . . Icky" muttered the young man before turning back.

Smirking, the boy took the left seat beside Kaiden, placing his notebooks and stationary onto his desk.

"How do you think this is going to go?"

"I don't know." the blonde piped, looking up. "What's this all about anyway?"

Lying back, Icky placed his hands behind his head, smiling in content at the comfortable atmosphere the classroom had.

"Don't know, but if anything happens, we are prepared aren't we?" Shrugging, the boy rested his head on top of his arms.

"Yeah I guess you're right. . ." Kaiden sighed.

Elsewhere, sighing deeply for the umpteenth time, a very immature young man with deeply bronzed skin and fiery brown eyes stared warily at his twin brother.

"Dante. . ." he whined.

An emerald eyed brunet wearing a pair of eye glasses sat next to the young man, placing his legs upon his desk. He was extremely laid back, a cigarette between his lips.

"Dante. . ." Shifting his eyes lazily to the left, Dante sighed.

"What is it now, Rayne?" he spoke between his teeth.

"I'm bored and I don't know what's going on!" Sitting up straight, Dante took out his cigarette, placing his elbow onto the desk as he half glared at Rayne.

"We have to take this course. . .that is all. Now we just have to wait for the teacher."

"But why did we come? We could have chosen not to come at all?"

"Yeah"

"So why?"

Inhaling deeply Dante sighed. "Because I'm bored, and it's free." He replied calmly. "And there is no way we can reject free offers." Blinking, Rayne groaned.

"What is it now?"

"Well. . .I accept the fact that we have chosen to come here but. . .?" Raising his left hand, he directed his thumb toward the back. "B-But I just wish Winnie wasn't attending this class as well. . .?

Sitting a few desks away from them was a woman who was dressed entirely in black, sitting silently to herself as she smiled politely at everyone who passed by her.

"Please, just leave her alone, Rayne." Dante begged. "And let me take a quick nap before class starts, we have been working our asses all last night."

"Ok"

Meanwhile three seats back,

"Tell me why you're here, Winnie?" spoke another lady.

"Err. . .because Harlow forced me to." Chuckling awkwardly, Winnie avoided the glare directed at her.

"There sure are a bunch of weirdoes here. . ." Valentina muttered as she crossed her arms. One that caught her eye in particular was obviously the Ridley brothers, both with stern looks on their faces as they sat in the front row.

"Those two over there are filled with strong spiritual energy." Valentina pointed out. Feeling that he was being stared at, Rayne turned around, spotting Valentina waving at him cheerfully.

"Weird." H thought, waving back awkwardly.

After about half an hour, the sound of a door slamming echoed throughout the room, causing everyone to fall silent.

A woman with long bright pink hair walked in, her eyes the color of amethyst; her body slender and perfect. Her skin was fair and unscratched. Wearing a long flowing white dress, she walked to the front of the class facing the entire class before her.

"Welcome! I am glad all of you have come!" She spoke with a melodious voice. Her emerald earrings sparkled brightly, nearly blinding everyone in the class. "My name is Angel and I will be your teacher for the rest of the time being!" Taking out a marker she wrote her name on the board. Turning back to the class she gave a dazzling smile. "Well, just to let you know a little about me, I was the personal assistant to Grimm before I got fired as I was thought to be too beautiful. . ."

Most of the students raised their eyebrows at that statement. Some were going "What the hell?"

"Oh yes, I have been also known to sing, dance and-"The woman was cut off as her head was suddenly shot off, her body falling to the ground.

"Holy s**t!" snapped Kaiden.

Everyone stood up from their seats to see what was going on, the ones in the front row cursing as they were now covered in Angel's blood.

"What the hell just happened?" Winnie cried. Nearly everyone turned to Dante, who looked shocked but still quite happy with what happened to Angel.

"What are you looking at? It wasn't me!" Dante reassured.

"It was me. . ." The sound of footsteps was heard from the back of the class. Turning their heads, they spotted an irate mature young woman heading over to the board. Unlike Angel, though pretty, she was much more normal than the now deceased soul. Her blonde hair flowed like waves as she carried an angered look on her face. There were clusters of freckles on her face, fairly noticeable. She was also a little curvier than Angel. Wearing a very revealing v-neck and skinny jeans, she blew the smoke out of her shotgun and stared at the class.

"My name is Harlow Lynch; I am your real teacher."

"What?" Everyone shouted.

"H-How old are you?" Kaiden asked.

"A woman never reveals her age." She replied in a seductive tone, poking Kaiden's nose.

"You can't be our teacher!" Hearing this Harlow broke into a fiery glare, towering over him by a few centimeters.

"You're not one to talk. . ." she replied. Mumbling something under his breath, Kaiden couldn't believe the teacher embarrassed him in front of the class and was still taller than him.

"Anyway" She snapped, causing everyone to jump. Walking over to the body, she dragged it by its neck, causing everyone to react as the neck bone was beginning to come out. Then she slammed it onto the desk. She turned back toward the class.

"What you all have encountered was a dopplekuro�' Dante Ridley stop smoking!" Freezing, Dante dropped his cigarette.

"She's scary." Rayne sobbed. The she pulled out a long metal ruler out of nowhere; Harlow slammed it on a shiro's desk.

"No talking in my class!" She screeched.

"S-Sorry" they replied. Hearing this, Harlow made a quite obnoxious smirk.

"Thank you" Everyone nearly fell back at the sudden sweetness. "Continuing. . ." she said, returning to her original state. "I'm glad you all have chosen to take this class as it could save you while working in the Shiros and the Kuros." She placed the shotgun on her desk. Harlow, putting yellow latex gloves, continued talking; everyone was listening attentively to every word.

"By now you should have noticed that a good percentage of you are male and good looking at that!" Exchanging glances some reddened at the thought of thinking that each other was good looking.

"I almost forgot to take attendance, okay um. . .Christopher Icarus?"

"Here!" Icky raised his hand.

"Kaiden Hayate" Kaiden raised his hand reluctantly.

"Aw ok, Dante Ridley?" Lazily Dante raise his hand.

"Rayne Ridley, oh your twins how swell!" Harlow grinned.

"Valentina Caruso?" Valentina raised her hand.

"Baby sister?" no response. "Oh I'm sorry Winter Lynch" All eyes focused on Winnie as she sunk into her seat.

5 minutes later. . .

"There are a total of 30 of you present, larger than I expected." Wiping her forehead and shaking her slightly numb hand, she addressed the class. "We shall begin our first lesson on dopplekuros and doppleshiros. . . tomorrow!" she shouted as the bell rang this was not going to a normal experience



© 2010 Izzy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was vary good chapter and I enjoyed it. Shame you did not finish it XD

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 6, 2010
Last Updated on August 6, 2010


Author

Izzy
Izzy

Everett, MA



About
I'm new love writing and wishes only to get better and better! more..

Writing
Fade to Black Fade to Black

A Poem by Izzy


Who's Theme Who's Theme

A Poem by Izzy


I am from. . . I am from. . .

A Poem by Izzy