Catfish: The Untold Story

Catfish: The Untold Story

A Story by Lastwords187
"

Dive into the world of a catfish extraordinaire as they take you deep into their life, for 8 long years. Just remember one thing..."I'll be whoever you want me to be"

"
The story being told is true. Long before cat fishing was even a popular common knowledge word, before MTV had a show on it, this catfish was more active and years into it. For 8 long years this person played the roles of three main people and around 6 minor personalities. The girls this catfish played are real. They lived in the same area and we’re friends. This catfish formed relationships, planned futures, forged friendships and destroyed some too. This is he story of how it happened in the eyes of the boys this catfish played. I hope you enjoy the story and comment with likes and dislikes. But remember everything that happens in the story actually happened in real life…..

© 2016 Lastwords187


Author's Note

Lastwords187
This is a first draft it's being written as I write it on here so ignore the basics and concentrate on the story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The headline is catchy yet ominous! I like it! So to get this straight, this is less fiction and more of a memoir? I am interested to read more!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lastwords187

8 Years Ago

You would be correct in stating that this is less fiction. Everything that happens in the story happ.. read more
Zyle Christian William Cook

8 Years Ago

Oh snap! I am very excited to see the story unravel!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Added on February 5, 2016
Last Updated on February 5, 2016
Tags: Catfish, CorpusChristi, Blake, Zadan, Jordan, nonfiction

Author

Lastwords187
Lastwords187

Houston, TX



About
For the purpose of this page, I will be concentrating on Catfish, however I will still post other bits and pieces of my other stories as well. However the feedback I receive will help me when it come.. more..

Writing
I Am I Am

A Poem by Lastwords187