The Haunting

The Haunting

A Story by Lauren99
"

There's not enough room on earth for both of them, so one always has to be gone!

"
I've lived my life scared... No, not scared, deathly afraid.. Afraid of him haunting me, and afraid of the soul thats trying to enter and take over MY body. I took his life, and now hes taking mine.

Today is the day when I will walk out of here not afraid of what he will do to me, or how much he will hurt me. For I am not afraid of what he can do to me, I'm not afraid of death because I know when I'm long gone, I can come back and continue the on-going haunting of death and suffering.

Though now its not my turn to die. It was never my turn to die. I always suffered years after years, hiding in my house, missing the world. I decide to enjoy it, and I die. This time I will fight for my life, I will.

I walk outside and it's all black, I end up in a room with just bricks for the walls, ceilings, floors. Screaming and laughter fill the room. "NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!"  I spin around trying to find him, he's no where.

Three straight days already. I'm going crazy, I can't think! I want to kill him. I scream with rage, but nothing works.

Two weeks now. I tear my finger nails into my now clothes less body. I throw myself at the walls I hear his laughter fading from my hearing, his voice telling me things I don't want to hear. I can't take much more of this, I slam my head into the wall. My vision starts to fade, along with my hearing. I stumble to the ground, as a lay their dying, I see a picture... A picture of me and him, me and my brother when we were just boys.

© 2010 Lauren99


Author's Note

Lauren99
Random story, just bored. Reviews?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very interesting. It id very well done. the shortness and lack of depth makes it feel somewhat like a diary entry. which is not a bad thing at all! i wouldn't mind a little more description about leaving and seeing the darkness and finding the old brick house. but hey, that's just me. Overall i found it a good short read...maby continue? a prelude to these advents maby? i wouldn't mind reading more about it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very interesting. It id very well done. the shortness and lack of depth makes it feel somewhat like a diary entry. which is not a bad thing at all! i wouldn't mind a little more description about leaving and seeing the darkness and finding the old brick house. but hey, that's just me. Overall i found it a good short read...maby continue? a prelude to these advents maby? i wouldn't mind reading more about it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 17, 2010
Last Updated on June 17, 2010