Forever death

Forever death

A Story by Lauren99
"

Jess had known him forever, theres just one thing she didn't know.

"

I was with Than, I was lying there looking up at the sky, covered in stars. It was cold and wet, he was standing above me just staring down at me, with a crazy grin on his face. What was he doing? I couldn't talk, move or hear. What was wrong with me?

 

He loves me, I thought. I mean, how can he not. I'm beautiful and loving. Ever since the first grade when he moved in next door, he can't stand to be away from me. He's an odd one though, theres just something differnet about him. Now we are adults and we still live in the houses we grew up in.

 

"Hey Jess." Here he is now, I thought. Just lets himself into my house, like always. Than isn't your average guy, hes tall but scarcley pale, with pitch black hair and the darkest  grey eyes ever.

 

"Hi Than. What are you doing here.?" I said. "I wanted to ask you somehting important, Iv'e been building up courage for almost 2 months now," He shyly says with embarassment.

 

"Well sure. Okay what is it?" "Well," he takes a deep breath, "would you like to go on a date with me tonight?"

 

I wasn't the least bit shocked. I knew he had a thing for me, I just never thought about what I would say if he actually asked.

 

"Than. Hmm. Yeah that would be fun." Smiling, I'm satisfied with my decisoin. "Great, so I'll come get you at 7." Then he just waves goodbye and walks out.

 

The day went by fast and before I know it its 6 o'clock in the evening. I scramble to get ready before Than comes and gets me. I do my hair, and my make up, and I put on a cute dress.

 

In a blink of an eye, Than shows up in my house. I walk downstairs to find him sitting on my couch. Holding out one hand to me, he hands me beautiful roses. Black roses.

 

"There beautiful Than, thank you so much." I excalim. "Ahh It wasn't a big thing, I'm glad you like them." I take them into my kitchen to put them in a vase before we leave.

 

We head out to Than's car to head out. It was already dark out, but it was beautiful, you could see the whole sky, covered in stars. When we start driving Than starts talking about his day, he always talked a lot, probably more then anyone appreciates.

 

We were drving for a long time until he finally pulls off the road, but not anywhere close to  where we should be. We lived in a small town, but it seems he was driving out of town, were on a simple two lane road, both sides obscured by trees.

 

"Than, where are we? What are we doing?" I ask, a little bit worried. "Jess, I think we have a problem." "What is it?" "We both can tell you don't wanna be here, you only care about yourself, not me."

 

He gets out of the car, walks over to my door and swings it wide open. "Get out of the car, Jess, right now!" I was scared now, I didn't know where we were and what Than was doing.

 

"Do you know who I am Jess, do you know what I do?" He had a crazy grin on his face, what was wrong with him. Iv'e known him for nearly 20 years, Iv'e NEVER once seen him like this.

 

I began to feel weak and I feel to the ground, I could barley talk, I was losing my breath. "Than .. What are you doing to me?"

 

I began to see nothing but black. I was laying on the road, it was cold and wet. I could barley hear. What is he, why is he doing this to me. All the sudden I realized something, I put everything all together. He kills everyone he knows.

 

I am death Jess... I am death... Death Jess... And It was your turn.

 

 

 

 

© 2011 Lauren99


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on January 20, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2011
Previous Versions