Reading Tea Leaves

Reading Tea Leaves

A by Vertigo

Reading tea leaves of fantasy, is it a sunrise or a sunset, can you tell the difference between the two? Is it an end or a beginning? What do you see in this mystery of sounds that are found in between light and dark? And every scar that is marked on your skin-like memories...tending a garden of misery overcome with the history of your world inflated where it is debated whether you exist in it. The faults in our minds can't make anything turn for the world turns backwards most of the time, but what makes it go forward? Distant memory is all we have but is hidden in the back our minds...why not rewind it?

© 2009 Vertigo


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved reading this! The ending struck me the most. I enjoyed the sense of zig-zagging the thought processes in the poem went through. I loved the image "every scar that is marked on your skin-like memories".

Keep writing ;)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Impressive! A very philosophical piece. Well written and definitely has the power to get one thinking!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2009

Author

Vertigo
Vertigo

Lithia Springs, GA



About
My work...does have personal meaning, however in poetry it's about how it makes you feel or how it speaks to you... -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------.. more..

Writing
Sunset Sunset

A Poem by Vertigo


Amber iris Amber iris

A Poem by Vertigo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..