Intro

Intro

A Chapter by GiGi

Reflective moments are powerful. You can build yourself high or you can find yourself wallowing in self destruction. I'm the kind of person who tends to do their best to just keep moving forward, because as soon as I start to dwell on those pent up emotions - the hatred comes out. And the reason for that is simple.. I hate because I know what it is to be hated. Hate begets hate.
Do I put on a good show? Heck yeah! I know how to present myself regardless of the audience and pull off a good impression. That is... Until they do a background check. I'm still young, 25 years old with my life in front of me but the truth is, I've already had it ruined.
If I could sum up the essence of who I am now..it would go as follows. A complete hot mess. Collateral damage at its finest. Disgraced, disowned, disfellowshipped. Hated....
So yeah, if I'm being honest there's other things in there too. I'm also heartless, sex-crazed, a beautiful woman, wary of others emotions, ever resourceful, and unsinkable.
Ultimately, my life is defined forever more as a convicted felon who will never see her dreams become a reality.
The system doesn't work, I can't even stand to see the word justice near the word system! It is simply impossible for the two to coexist.
In my own first-hand experience, the system will always fail those who need it to uphold justice most.
I wasn't one of those lucky ones who got to grow up with a street education, if you know what I mean. I'd had no clue about the ins and outs of how to navigate the court system, how the simplest factor can manipulate the courts favor in your behalf or buy you time. My future was a pearl the Devil had cast before swine.
So, I hate. I hate because my first taste of the world took all that was pure, whole, and good about me. It ate me alive before I could see what was happening to me. It stole my future. It branded me. Made me an outcast twice over...and now here I am trying to find a place in this world with all odds stacked against me....what the f**k am I going to do???


© 2017 GiGi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on October 27, 2017
Last Updated on October 28, 2017


Author

GiGi
GiGi

Pensacola, FL



About
Aspiring Writer. Hoping to find criticism for my works. more..

Writing
Marc Marc

A Chapter by GiGi


Hatred Hatred

A Book by GiGi