Stupid girl

Stupid girl

A Story by Ina Waltz

I was naked in my bed while he was sleeping next to me. For a split second I saw your face instead of his. For that split second I felt like there was something beautiful still in me. The moment passed and I turned away. You share a name and that puppy kind of look, but he is not you. 

Do you ever see me in the faces of your lovers? Probably not- you don't like to think about the past, do you?
It’s only a curse of writers, I guess. We think too much about the little things: the way someone smirks at stupid commercials, how they blink differently when they feel happy or sad, how their upper lip twitches when they hear something they don't want to know. I notice those things and I remember them. They haunt me each day. Stupid girl. 


I caressed my pale skin, tracing the places he touched and you never will. I laughed silently at my own foolishness and woke him up. I gave him a kiss on the shoulder, hoping he wouldn't see my eyes filling with tears. I pretended I went back to sleep and he dozed off. I was happy in the most idiotic way while going through events of that night. He looked me in the eye from above and erased my thoughts with pain and pleasure. I gave him the last pure thing I had for that, you know? But it was worth it. Pills never erased anything, not even for a moment. Now I want to give my body over and over again just to erase myself for a little bit. It scares me that I might actually do it.


You made me go insane, for f**k's sake. I look for you in everything and everyone. I poison myself with images of your face and I can't force myself to look for an antidote. I'll belong to you until my last breath and I must stop breathing. I hate you so much for destroying my will to love someone else.

© 2013 Ina Waltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on December 7, 2013
Last Updated on December 7, 2013
Tags: personal, intimate, pd, sex

Author

Ina Waltz
Ina Waltz

Zagreb, -- Please Select --, Croatia



About
I write poetry and short stories. I also draw and paint abstract images that my mind creates in order to understand the world and myself. I cannot live without creative outlet; when I don't write/pain.. more..

Writing
Orgasm Orgasm

A Poem by Ina Waltz


Eternity Eternity

A Poem by Ina Waltz