Self

Self

A Poem by LemonMarie
"

There are bad times in ones life that gives inspiration.

"
There are people that take drugs to be alone, And there are people that are alone because that is the only thing they know. Sit alone, think alone, are happy alone, Feel alone. If the language you can speak is only to yourself, The only person that you can communicate with is you. So if toil bubbles and miscommunications brew (with yourself), You are not only alienating yourself, but you become lost. Lost in time, in reference, in whole. You become cold blooded to yourself and to others, when they feel your skin. The self was originally a concrete possession. No longer is this comfort breathing. Gasping for not only life, but truth, meaning, spirit, worth, and fortune. Speak to yourself, know yourself, Enrich/ bathe in the language you need to take part of, the language of humanity We live to interact, so you damn well better get the courage to follow a seemingly Endless road to a path of impeccable direction.

© 2012 LemonMarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

like the words concrete passion. like your write

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow.. that last stanza made me feel bad for being on my computer alone today :S lol This made me think about my concept of loneliness, so I enjoyed it for that :)
Good write :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 13, 2010
Last Updated on April 29, 2012

Author

LemonMarie
LemonMarie

About
figuring things out more..

Writing
Storm Storm

A Poem by LemonMarie


Lie Deep Lie Deep

A Poem by LemonMarie


Pain Pain

A Poem by LemonMarie