Broken inside

Broken inside

A Story by Chi chan
"

Something from my Okami 9 fanfic, my OC 117 has a breakdown and seeks comfort in 2

"

She sat alone, away from the others, how could this have happened? 117 knew Hana for one day and now she was gone, Kaien was the hurt out of anyone, he just lost his younger sister to an ambush, Yami and one of Kagura's creations she called the Seamstress attacked them out of nowhere, only then was the true plan shown, the Seamstress was used to keep the others busy while Yami went looking of the twins 3 and 4, Hana saw what was going on and tried to stop the Dark Lord, only to have her life taken and 117's best friend 7 was taken away back the Dark Lord's lair for whatever Yami had planed for her.


After 117 and the others watched Hana sink to the bottom of the pool of water, she knew she needed to be alone, she pulled her legs up to her chest and sat there in dead silence, but she felt she wasn't alone.


“You don't have to hide from me, I know it's you 2,” she said, the elder stitchpunk came out from hiding behind a book. 2 could see the look in 117's optics, sad, hurt and scared, he had never seen this side of her before.


“I know you're hurting dear, we all are,” said 2 as he came up to her.


“She's gone 2, Hana's gone, I only knew her for a short time, and it feels like I've lost apart of my soul,” replied 117.


I never got to say goodbye, Kaien must be devastated,” she added. 2 came over to her.


“3 and 4 are just as hurt as any of us, Hana died trying to protect them,” 2 told her as he placed his hand on her shoulder, 117 looked up at him, he smiled kindly at the grieving female.


“She didn't have to die that way! No one should die at Yami's hand! No one deserves to die that way!” exclaimed 117.


I kept thinking that the body was almost you, 1 sent you out to die, and if Kaien didn't talk us into coming with him and 9, you would've been dead,” she added, still carrying hatred toward 1.


“Try not to hate one 1 too much,” said 2.


“He sent you out to almost die! I'll never forgive him!” snapped 117. 2 and 117 stood up, she knew about how 1 said that the gods always chose everyone's fate, she can't remember how many times she has heard him say that, she just learned to tune him out when 1 started preaching about how the gods decide your fate. 2 turned 117's face toward his.


“You know as well as I do that Shiranui will take care of Hana now, she's in the other world now,” said 2.


“Then why dose it feel like she isn't?” asked 117.


“I don't know, maybe she can't say goodbye to us yet, or she doesn't want to leave her brother, so many reasons why we can still feel her around us,” answered 2.


But Kaien, oh the poor boy, he so torn up on the inside, to be reunited with his sister for a short while only to have her taken from him in such a cruel way,” he added. He could see 117 was getting upset again, 2 pulled her into a hug, 117 felt the warmth of his friendly embrace, suddenly she threw her arms around her father figure's neck.


“She's..gone forever...I want...my friend back....2,” whimpered 117.


“Oh there there 117, shh,” said 2 tenderly.


117 had never felt this broken up inside, she hugged 2 even tighter and he did just the same, if she only had one wish she would turn back time to make sure Hana didn't die, but it could never happen, it never will, 117 was much like 7 and kept some of her feelings to herself, hardly letting anyone else see them, she felt comfortable with 2 enough that she could let her emotions flow out like water.


Tsuki came up behind them, 2 looked to see the fox, 117 saw the fox also and broke out of 2's embrace, they knew she had something to tell them.


`We're all going after Yami, ambushing him the way he did us, we'll save 7 and avenged Hana,` said Tsuki. 117 grabbed her bracelet bow.


“3 and 4 can't be left here alone, they'll have to come with us, I'll watch them, until we get 7 back,” replied 117 as she past Tsuki to go look for the twins, Tsuki then turned back toward 2.


`You'll have to go with us also,` said the fox.


`I can carry you if you want, knowing the Alpha he'll think you'll slow us down,” said Tsuki, as she helped 2 onto her back and lead the way to where the rest of her friends were waiting.

© 2011 Chi chan


Author's Note

Chi chan
A shot from Okami 9

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on July 25, 2011
Last Updated on July 25, 2011

Author

Chi chan
Chi chan

Western North Carolina, NC



About
I enjoy painting, singing, writing my fanfics about Great Mouse Detective, Phantom of the Opera, Bleach x-overs, and Ronin Warriors, I mostly do one shots, but others are stories, so I hope to upload .. more..

Writing
Hurt within Hurt within

A Story by Chi chan