New Baby names

New Baby names

A Story by Chi chan
"

117 and 110 have a little talk about what they are going to name their new baby, something from Okami 9

"

A other normal day was slowly going by, 110 was sitting with 117, who's stomach was enlarged from the tiny soul she was caring inside her, they watched the sun hiding behind the clouds, coming and going as it pleased, 117 leaned next to 110, rubbing her enlarged belly.


“So how do you feel about be coming a dad?” 117 asked him. 110 put his arm around her,


“A little nervous and excited, but 118's so happy that she's going to be a big sister soon,” answered 110.


“Well I hope she has a little sister,” 117 told him. 110 pulled her a little bit closer.


“I'm sure she will, and I know you'll ve a great mother, my sweet kamana,” 110 told her, 117 looked up at him with a puzzled look on her face of what he just said.


“What dose that mean?” 117 asked him.


“Oh you mean kamana, it means `the beautiful wish I desire above all others` I learned that some sometime ago, I also know a few other words,” answered 110.


Besides, you are also that chittaharini, that means `one who captivates my mind` you have from day one,” added 110 as he kissed 117 on the head.

“And what about 118, what would call her?” 117 asked him again, 110 gave it some thought and it looked like he had an answer.


“I guess I would call her iadala, it means `Dear one` which both of you are, well soon to be three,” answered 110 as he placed his hand on top of 117's swollen stomach, she smiled and placed her hand on top of his, the two of them smiled at the joy that awaited them.


“Speaking of which we need to think of names for the baby,” said 117.


“Or numbers, what about 119?” 110 pointed out.


“That might be good for a boy,” said 117.


“Alright, how about 178?” asked 110, 117 gave it some thought, but shrugged.


“Maybe,” answered 117.


Wait, I've got an idea, I think the name Hana would be good,” she added.


“Hana?” asked 110.


“It means flower, and that was Kaien's sister's name, I only knew her for a short while, but she was really nice and one heck of a fighter like her brother, she died while protecting 3 and 4 from Yami, at the end her soul was freed along with my brothers,” answered 117 as she rubbed her stomach.


“Maybe we should do that,” said 110 as he smiled, 117 looked at him.


“What?” asked 117.


“I think we should name the baby Hana in memory of Kaien's sister, I mean you named 118 in memory of your half brother, it seems only fair,” answered 110. 117 placed her head on his shoulder.


“You're right, I think that would be fair and maybe Kaien would like that,” 117 told him.


“Yeah, I mean Kaien's by best friend and this would make him so happy, I want him to be happy, but let's surprise him when the time comes,” said 110, 117 felt a tiny pressure against her enlarged stomach, she let out a slight gasp.


“I just felt the baby kick when I said the name Hana, I guess she likes it,” said 117.


“Let me try, maybe she can hear me,” said 110, as he placed his hand on 117's stomach, waiting to feel something, to see if the tiny soul could hear him.


“So you like the name Hana, my little iadala,” 110 told the tiny unborn soul, then he too felt the tiny pressure on his hand and looked at 117 with a smile.


“Well then I guess she dose like it, as do I my hridaya patni,” 110 told 117.


“Now what dose that mean?” 117 asked him.


“It means `wife of my heart` which you always be,” answered 110 as he hugged 117 with one arm and carefully wrapped his other arm around 117's enlarged stomach. But they didn't know that Ammy was out of sight and overheard everything, she quietly left the two of them alone.


`Well, I think Kaien will be very happy, and I know his sister is smiling with Shiranui down on the tiny life 117 is carrying inside her,` Ammy told herself as she left.

© 2011 Chi chan


Author's Note

Chi chan
Something once again done out of boredom, just couldn't post on here for a while

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on July 26, 2011
Last Updated on July 26, 2011

Author

Chi chan
Chi chan

Western North Carolina, NC



About
I enjoy painting, singing, writing my fanfics about Great Mouse Detective, Phantom of the Opera, Bleach x-overs, and Ronin Warriors, I mostly do one shots, but others are stories, so I hope to upload .. more..

Writing
Hurt within Hurt within

A Story by Chi chan


Broken inside Broken inside

A Story by Chi chan