Frozen

Frozen

A Poem by Roy Lennic
"

Caught within which i have drowned not to be seen again.

"
Well I'm not broken. I'm whole, but frozen in deep space of unfortunate chaos that disadvantages me to fractures.
I have had a lot happening around that made me question almost everything. And its not that I'm afraid, or that I fail to notice the glitters of this world. No. I'm just frozen.
I feel the emptiness of this world that creates a dark figured pain and sucks the only part I solely hold on to.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a specimen for a vicious scientist who pulls all the strings, just to know the prime limit of my soul.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a sacrifice like the Christ- cast into the irksome world, to consume all the pain and illness, and die for those who seem so dark and evil.

© 2018 Roy Lennic


Author's Note

Roy Lennic
There is much that we go through. Pain and sorrows fills our nerves. We are frozen in deep state anguish with no hope of salvation, or rather relief.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on January 5, 2018
Last Updated on January 5, 2018
Tags: life, hope, prayer

Author

Roy Lennic
Roy Lennic

Malindi, Coast, Kenya



About
I'm just a guy of substance limited to a certain place, such that my thoughts are the only thing to express. more..

Writing
Afterlife Afterlife

A Story by Roy Lennic


RON RON

A Story by Roy Lennic