Her

Her

A Story by Leo Allen
"

Let me know what you think.

"
I could go into infinite detail concerning her qualities I have become so enraptured with, but I’d find myself at a loss for words. The language I speak has a particularly finite capacity by which I could never illustrate my true infatuation. The love I have come to know is quite possibly the topmost of complexities I have come to perceive in this world. The mere attempt at providing a definition for such a feeling is exhausting to say the least. I have become innocently and humbly obsessed. Was it the first time she called my name? Or was it the first time she gave me the sensation of security and highness when at my lowest? No matter the unmeasurable amount times I find myself turning these thoughts over in my head, I find but one conclusion. She will always be life’s greatest question, and my greatest answer.

© 2015 Leo Allen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love the idea of this - how it totally encaptures a feeling greater than the word "love" that I haven't been able to describe myself. Very thoughtful. I especially like the last line - that in itself could be an entire story. It is absolutely beautiful.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love the idea of this - how it totally encaptures a feeling greater than the word "love" that I haven't been able to describe myself. Very thoughtful. I especially like the last line - that in itself could be an entire story. It is absolutely beautiful.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 26, 2015
Last Updated on November 26, 2015
Tags: romance, love, short, paragraph, mystery

Author

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

Boise, ID



About
Just a guy with a passion for writing stories short enough to keep my own attention. English with a linguistics emphasis BA at BSU. more..

Writing
The Game The Game

A Poem by Leo Allen