Destined Lunar

Destined Lunar

A Story by Leona Charlemagne
"

A continuation of the Twilight saga of my own.

"

    All is well with the Cullen family. Edward and Bella live happily with their new family. Their daughter Renesmee is happily with her werewolf boyfriend, Jake. Alice always watching over their future and path success. Years go by without another issue neither with the vulture nor with any other vampire out for blood. Everyone’s at peace with the Cullen family and with what Renesmee is.  Finally the time comes for her and Jake to head off to the University of Florida, far from home. Renesmee a.k.a Rene has a weird suspicious roommate, says Jake but Rene only see’s the good in people; that is until the night she was kidnapped in her sleep. Waking up in unfamiliar scenery and frightened of what’s to come, Rene try’s to rack her brain for who might have wanted to hurt her.  Her kidnappers also know her secret, but does she. Will she figure it out before they do or will it be too late, for her destiny will be sealed? Soon Rene will find out who’s out for her and why. The heart throbbing , breath taking, spell bounding story of a an immortal being with a secret destined to soul.

© 2013 Leona Charlemagne


Author's Note

Leona Charlemagne
Give Me everything you got.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on August 21, 2013
Last Updated on August 23, 2013
Tags: action, ficton, vampire

Author

Leona Charlemagne
Leona Charlemagne

London, United Kingdom



About
Love Music Sex Books more..

Writing