Rider: Love Doesn't Always End Happily.

Rider: Love Doesn't Always End Happily.

A Story by Leona Charlemagne
"

“If its love you’re looking for, trust me I can give it to you 100%” He whispers looking down at me. I look into his light brown eyes and then look down at the floor, he put his hand under my chin and

"
Rey Shanna P.O.V

     Being popular isn’t always a good thing, and being a badass isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I don’t know because I’m both good and bad and that’s kind of messed up. I’m known as the badass and popular girl who rides a motorcycle and I guess that makes me bad. Maybe because I’m black. And let me tell you something, I love being bad. No one messes with me and everyone that isn’t afraid of me, loves me. What more could I ask for? Not much. My family’s rich as hell and I’m rolling in dough. I’ve got the best life ever.     Well I diduntil he showed up out of nowhere. With his badass Mohawk and his to die for baby face, combined with his dope swag, he was smoking.  And I hate him with a passion. Not because he was Puerto Rican either, it was because of his attitude. His sharp tongue and crazy remarks drove me insane, not to mention he has a response for everything.  Plus he came at the worst time ever. At the beginning of 11th grade right before I was about to be elected president of West Beverly Hills High School, Which by the way I never got.

~
     
      Being escorted to school was one thing, but riding my motorcycle gave me this indescribable feeling. I loved the way the wind blew against my face and through my hair, the way it calmed me down after dealing with the pressure of school and home stuff.
     Arriving at school, everybody’s head turned to me as usual. I ignored them, mentally rolling my eyes. Didn’t they have anything better to do then stare? Hopping off my bike, I shoved off my helmet, running a hand through my black and gold hair. Taking the key out of the ignition I walked to the school’s entrance, everyone’s eyes still on me.     
     Barely making it to the entrance, my best friends Stasi and Savanna rushed up to me. “Girl did you hear about that hot new Latino?” Stasi asked excitedly. I just sighed. It’s the first day of school and they already have gossip, how typical. “…..they said he’s mixed with black and dayum he’s got more swag than the cookie monster doe….” I ignored the continuous babbling of my friends and continued to walk to my locker.    
      Finally making it to my locker, I opened it and putting my helmet inside then closed it. Leaning my head against the cool metal, I blocked out the chatter of my best friends, trying to focus on what I should do for my upcoming birthday in 3 months.     
     Little squeals interrupted my thoughts. Looking up to find out what the commotion was about, I saw who presumed to be the new guy. They were right, he does have swag. His hair cut in a Mohawk, a black leather jacket, a gray hoodie that perfectly matched his grey baggy jeans, black vans and the barely visible earring in his left ear, he was practically the definition of swag. Turning around, I saw his face and shook my head. He was cute, but not my type. My friends could eat him for all I cared.    
      He looked at me and I shrugged staring back, not feeling intimidated like most people would. Finally, he broke eye contact and walked down the hall just as the bell rung. Saying goodbye to my friends, I headed to English where I entered three minutes late.   
  “Late on the first day Ms. Parker?” Mr.Klarc asked as I walked past him to my seat. “You already know.” I snapped, kicking my feet up on the chair in front of me and taking out my phone. “Ok class, we have a new student this year. His name is Aaronson Robinne.” I looked up from the text I was working on, knowing it was the Latino guy everyone was talking about.     
“I know you all will give him a warm welcome.” Snorting, I went back to texting. “Do you have a problem Ms. Parker?” asked Mr.Klarc angrily.” Why do you ask questions when you already know the answers? Dude you know people aren’t ‘welcoming’ around here.” I said not looking up from my phone. “Well I hope you are because you’re going to be his tour guide. Mr.Robinne take your seat next to Ms. Parker.”
  Several seconds later, the chair next to me slid back and the overwhelming stench of cologne surrounded me.”Did you have to put so much on just so the girl’s won’t say you smell bad?” A few ooo’s and ahh’s came from the people closest to us. “No just for you, since you don’t know what freshness smells like.” He replied cockily.
“You’ve got balls dude, I’ll give you that.” I said, turning away, not knowing how to reply to that. For the first time in a while I was speechless and powerless. This means war
.

© 2013 Leona Charlemagne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on September 25, 2013
Last Updated on September 25, 2013
Tags: Teen fiction, Romance, Drama, Fantasy, Love, Drugs

Author

Leona Charlemagne
Leona Charlemagne

London, United Kingdom



About
Love Music Sex Books more..

Writing