The Emerald-Opal Heir

The Emerald-Opal Heir

A Book by A.L.
"

The thrilling conclusion to the Reader Trilogy. The story ends here.

"

Chapters


© 2021 A.L.


Author's Note

A.L.
The goddesses will fall and the kingdoms will tremble at the sound of her name. Baelle is reaching her strongest, and with her most ambitious plan yet, the kingdoms are in danger of collapsing entirely.
EMMELINE is the last Reader left, but that isn't the reason Baelle hunts her relentlessly. As per the Writing Emmeline herself performed, she is now the only one capable of destroying Baelle once and for all. But to kill a goddess requires a great sacrifice, and Emmeline isn't sure if she's willing to pay.
CLARA is broken. Her Blessing protected her from harm too well and now all of the people she's ever cared for are gone. Alone and confused, Clara struggles to protect the only friends she has left - who lie deep in the heart of the SIlver Palace.
FORREST has lost his closest friend to his own hand. Determined to avenge the fallen, he swears to destroy Baelle once and for all even if it means his own death.
NEWT is changed, the power he once held over the ghosts he now holds over death itself. With life and death at his fingertips, he finds himself becoming more and more of the very monsters he is trying to kill.
BECKETT once thought joining Baelle's side would allow him to be a spy - but now he isn't so sure he wants to help his previous friends. Inside the castle lurks a dangerous new weapon, one only he has the power to wield. The question is who will he turn against.
Told from all of your favorite characters' perspectives, the Reader trilogy closes with the stunning conclusion of Emmeline's story. No longer is the world black and white. Betrayal, bloodshed, and loss hide behind every corner. Full of twists and turns sure to leave you on the edge of your seat, The Emerald-Opal Heir is the much anticipated conclusion to the Reader trilogy.
Emmeline will be pitted against Baelle in a final showdown where only one will make it out alive.
(Also, a bonus five short stories will be included at the end, one from each characters' perspective before or during the events of the previous books).

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on July 21, 2021
Last Updated on July 21, 2021
Tags: adventure, fantasy, blessed, cursed, fiction, mythology, death, love, friendship, kingdom, prince, princess, queen, king, youngadult, ya, goddess, sword

Author

A.L.
A.L.

About
When I was eleven, my cousins and I sat down and decided we want to write a fifty book long series that would become an instant bestseller. Obviously, that hasn't happened yet (and I doubt it will) bu.. more..

Writing
Fatefall - 1 Fatefall - 1

A Chapter by A.L.





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114