Fatefall

Fatefall

A Book by A.L.
"

Five Graced from different backgrounds compete in the Tournament of Fates in hopes to reign victorious, only to be met with unexpected intrigue and turmoil.

"

© 2023 A.L.


Author's Note

A.L.
A refugee stranded in a guild of assassins. A thief with noble motives. A prince who has nothing left to lose. A priestess who wants anything except religion. A disgraced noble searching for a place in the world.
When news of the Quinquennial Tournament of Fates reaches Xegalla's streets, five teens are eager to prove themselves in the competition with higher stakes than ever. If they win, they'll take home a prize that could spare them and their families. If they lose, they'll face a fate worse than death - losing their Graces. Competitors are disappearing, a mysterious assassin keeps making attempts on the prince's life, and it all comes back to one question - are the Fates really dead?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was really good!!! Keep up the great work

Posted 8 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 9, 2022
Last Updated on August 16, 2023
Tags: Grace, Fate, teen, ya, fantasy, magic, tournament, game, thief, royalty, death, adventure, Fates, fiction, competition, enemies to lovers, young adult, assassin, prince, priestess, survival, noble

Author

A.L.
A.L.

About
When I was eleven, my cousins and I sat down and decided we want to write a fifty book long series that would become an instant bestseller. Obviously, that hasn't happened yet (and I doubt it will) bu.. more..

Writing
Fatefall - 1 Fatefall - 1

A Chapter by A.L.