Getting lost between who you are, and what you are.

Getting lost between who you are, and what you are.

A Chapter by Lexington
"

Jane, and her friends came a long way together, but it soon end once Jane explained her past life in the world, and how it became hatred be meeting some friends in the dear woods of shame.

"
''What's life without Meaning?''


A journey makes us who we are, Life is short and every Journey into a past is complicated by memories, real events, and moments that last forever in your head. My name is Jane E. Winsburg, I'm only 17 but I have a weird personality. i'm from the Town called Oakwoods. I Here's where the strange part of it is, there's a street nearby named Silents Streets, well it was originally called Adam's Locked, but Silents Streets is more appropriated because nobody's ever live in those streets for almost 18 years. The place is dead and there's houses nearby who ''used'' to live there. By all means, used as in nobody even lives there anymore. I used to live there myself, my parents made me move which i didn't really want to go, because i had some pretty good memories there.  I faked moved out with them when they were all packing up to leave, they all must've thought i was in the car and took off. I sneaked back into the house, leaving the place and everything behind for now, its all gone and there's not such mementos to take, but until another family came here and now they live in my old abandon house.  I moved into a house down in Oakwoods University where no one lives, but im impressed how nobody was a hint of suspicious about the house or to see if anyone even still lives there. There's another part of the street, called Silent Woods, same as Silents Streets. See how reasonable it is? it's pretty good if you asked me. Because that's when i got suspicious enough to go there and see what's been going on
Here's a story about why Silent's Streets was empty, there was a murderer here who killed innocent people in their homes at night. People evacuated immediately either moving to another town or into Oakwoods too, But some people think he might spread into Oakwoods, to more towns before that. Now, i know i'm not that stupid to know the police isn't going to do anything about it but leave yellow police tape everywhere. I cross the boarder as many times as i want without no one noticing. 
Today, it was nighttime around 7 P.M. I tiptoed quietly to the Silent Streets and under the Duct Tape. I looked up at people's houses, some looked dust and dead, some i know still live here boarded up their door and windows maybe not trying to get killed for sure. I wanted to take a walk around the park just up ahead. The same bench i sat him everyday for some time. I zipped up my black hoodie and green shorts up along with my boots that are cut out in the front which leads my whole front foot out which i didn't really care. I carry around a knife in my hood pockets just in case. I then heard a noise from the woods right be side me. It sounded as if someone fell. I blinked over the darkest part of the town, Silent Woods. My eyes are nothing compared to ordinary eyes, it has rings around it showing blue and greenish into one blurry color. My eyes are blue and green but, i had a car accident long ago and it got ugly, so i tried covering them up, surprisingly i can still see a little. I stood up from the bench, thinking i should pay a little visit to whoever was out their. I gripped my knife in my pocket as i pulled down my hood hiding my face. 
It was really spooky here, but i didn't mind at all. So many twigs and tree's all in my way it was gross. I was yet curious about the woods, but my curiosity got the best of me. I looked around not paying attention to my surroundings as i tripped head first to the ground. When i looked down to see what i had tripped over, it looked like a person. I stood up and analyzed the person who was on the ground that i tripped over. I kicked him slightly to see if he was alive, yet again, i saw him breathing while he was trying to get up. I jumped back having my knife ready to slice this guy, but when i saw his face, it was nothing but a mask. He then slowly bowed in front of me as i got suspicious in my mind. 
''I'm terribly sorry, madam,'' He spoked, ''I didn't mean for you to trip over me, as you can see i am a complete cluts.'' The masked man said. I couldn't really speak for myself but instead kept on walking away from him. When he yelled out for me to watch out i didn't notice when i bumped into someone and fell down again. As i looked up i saw another guy with a white, blooded hoodie on. This is getting really creepy as the masked man helped me up to my feet. The white hooded guy smirked a little. 
''Oh, whats this? you brought dinner for us Masky? how delightful.'' He chuckled. That guy name was Masky? well that made sense. Masky walked up to him. ''No, Jeff you got it wrong, I kinda fell on my feet when i was looking for supplies and this girl tripped over me and i was just apologizing to her.'' He bowed. The white hooded guy was named Jeff? Thats more weird. ''Masky, Masky, Masky, Slendy wont be happy if he catches you fumbling with a human, now wouldn't he?'' Jeff said. Masky just bowed his head in shame and shook his head. Maybe this was my chance to get out of here. As i slowly moved backwards trying to get away, Jeff's strong grip gripped onto my belt and pulled me away. ''Whoa, where do you think you're going Missy? You're our dinner this evening, Slendy would be so thrill to have a human for lunch, come along and don't try to do anything funny.'' Jeff said as he dragged me away with him and Masky. Great, i'm going to be eaten, how dreadful. I struggled more trying to get away from his grip, but i soon gave up around five tries. 
When i finally looked up, i saw a mansion i think that was camouflaged into the darkness of the woods, it was spooky but it was awesome to me. As Jeff knocked on the door, a huge, slenderness guy reached up and stared at me, then at them. ''My, My, did you really caught dinner Jeffrey?'' He said. His voice was really deep, even though he had no face. ''Yes Slendy, and it was easy, she just came into the woods by herself, what a sucker.'' He said as he dropped me down on the middle of the floor. By that time, my hood fell off my face and it revealed me entirely to my eyes as everyone gasped. Jeff was the one to broke the silence. ''HOLY CRAP SHE IS NOT HUMAN AT ALL I MEAN LOOK AT HER, SHE'S PALE, HER EYES ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN, WHAT ARE YOU.!'' he yelled out. By that time more people came downstairs. I stood up and looked around. Oh great, there's more of these people. ''My, child what has happen to your eye.''? The slender guy said. I sighed deeply. ''I, was in a car accident and well, the glass got in my eye and they replaced them with glass eyes, it looked weird looking, until i got into a fight at school and she busted my eyes and, well, now im here.'' I spoked. Everyone looked at me amazed. ''Don't get me wrong, i never looked like this, i'm not even human so, i don't care what you guys do to me, it doesn't matter.'' I said as i headed to the door. I was stopped by Masky. ''Hold on their dear, You should stay here with us and become a proxy like everyone here. We feel your pain.'' He said. ''WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE!.'' Jeff yelled. ''Do you really expect a random girl to just live here, i mean we BARELY know her, and she's still a weird look-  SLING!!  and with that, threw my knife at his shoulder in one second as he crumbled down screaming and cussing his head off. Slender guy was laughing to much. ''My child, i haven't laughed like that ever since Jeff's head was caught in the car door and was on fire, you are alright to stay here.'' He said. 
Just as things were clear a green guy that looked like link came down here. He had a green hat like his, but with piercings and slimy black goo from his eyes. ''Whoa, what is going on in here.'' He asked as he looked at Jeff crying in pain. ''HA! Jeff i told you playing with your knives is going to cause that some day.'' He laughed as she began to heal him. So he's a healer? ''Ahem, Ben, Jeff didn't do that to himself, which by means i wished, our little visitor had a encounter with him.'' The slender guy said. As he got done healing Jeff, he ran to me as he saw my eyes. ''Whoa, you aren't even human i can see, Well nice to meet ya, I'm Ben Drowned, and you?'' He said as he shook my hand. ''My name is Jane, nice to meet all of you.'' I said. But i really didn't care. ''Ah, Jane, very nice, let me introduce you to the people you have met, I am Slender man, The guy you stabbed was Jeff the killer, That's Masky, and this is Ben Drowned.'' Slender man said. I was amazed how i stabbed a killer, but that makes sense, he was the killer that killed innocent people in Silent Streets. 
I then saw his face, it was white, and his eyes looked as if he burned them off, and he cut his face to make it look like a smile. Whoa. He then grabbed my knife and his knife and charged at me until slender man held him back. ''Jeff, enough, try to get along with Jane here, Now i know what she did wasn't nice, but you had it coming.'' He said as he gave the knife back to me. ''Ugh, whatever, i am going on a killing spree.'' He said angrily as he slammed the door out. Ben then yawned and poked my shoulder. ''Well forget about that guy, want to be a proxy?'' He said. I raised my eyebrow. ''Uh, what's a proxy.'' i asked. Masky came up to me. ''Well, a proxy is someone who works for the Slender man, that guy, you are ordered to do what he says, get supplies that are needed for anything that comes up, Or you can be something or without giving any ability to it.'' He explained. Ben nudged him on the head. ''Dude, don't get her that explainable crap, a proxy, yes, works for the slender man, indeed, and you can do whatever, you can even kill people for the heck of it, live your life to be a proxy, it's pretty cool.'' Ben said. Masky groaned as i nodded my head. ''HM, sure i guess i can be one of that.''  I said. 
Slender man analyzed my theory and decided to make me one as he sends everyone outside. 
''Now, i want you three to first, get some supplies at Oakwoods Uni. and if you guys see Jeff by any chance, bring him back here, seems simple enough?.'' He said. We all agreed as we took off. Oakwoods Uni. and Oakwoods are two different things, one is a town and one is a city located at the end of the Silent Woods inn. I always wanted to go and seek some of the rest of Silent's Streets, but i got to get away from these two first. I held up my hand as they looked at me. ''I uh, dropped my knife, and i was wondering if you two can find it first, i'd uh give a prize.'' I said. ''A prize huh? would it be a kiss?.'' Ben said as i groan in disgust. ''Gross, no you duff, A very great prize, a special one which i can't tell once i get my knife.'' I said. The two looked at each other. ''Come on Masky let's find her knife, which I would beat you.'' Ben said as he took off.''Um, I'll find your knife for you madam.'' Masky said as he ran off chasing Ben.
What idiots, i then ran to the other police tape and under it. Without thinking what was on the other side, i slid down the cliff and fell to the ground as i rolled. i quickly got up and coughed dusting myself off. What i didn't know, i actually did dropped my knife. I thought it must've fell when i fell, but from where i'm standing, it seems as if someone already found what i was looking for. 



 


© 2013 Lexington


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on November 25, 2013
Last Updated on November 30, 2013
Tags: horror, anything, anime, read, along