Unexpected Guest

Unexpected Guest

A Story by LexiaNight
"

a creepy story with a Creepypasta reference. So you might not get it if you don't know about Creepypasta.

"

Lets just say that old friends can become new enemies. I know that from experience, believe me.That tale is a tale I will soon not forget. His small opaque eyes, the cold malice grin, are all but welcoming.The last time I even laid eyes on him was in 1993 when I was a little girl. Him and I used to play when we were kids. However, when he knocked on my door that day,  it wasn’t to play tag. It brought forth a night filled with a demon-like face, an unintentional visit and the heart-wrenching topic that brought me to my unfortunate demise.     


This whole episode started when the surprise knock came. I go and try to see who it is, but all I see is a wall of fog. So I casually opened the door. Standing there in the rain was a tall man in a dark cloak. At first, I didn’t recognize him, but when he looked up at me I felt a jolt in my stomach. It was the little boy that had lived across my street as a kid. Most of the shock came because he was standing there in the flesh. There was an attack from a supposed, ‘‘Jeff the Killer,’’ and I had watched him firsthand get taken away. I never saw him since. Now he looked completely different, almost to the point where it terrified me.


As a little boy he was short with an average size body. His hair was dirty blonde. Now, as I looked at him, the hair on his head was beyond description of color. All I can say now is it's cropped short like a lawn. His skin looked like it was deeply bleached, but that’s not what got my attention. The eyes and mouth were terrifying. Eyes like black holes and dark enough to bring you to the depths of all your worst nightmares. The mouth was crooked in a way that wanted me dead. When I took a closer look, my stomach lurched. His eyelids were skewed off, and his lips were cut into as smile that practically reached his ears.


As I quickly realized that this was reality, he suddenly grabbed my wrist. I tried my hardest to stay calm, but every warning signal in my brain was going off. He pulled me close so I could practically feel the warmth of his body. He studied my face for a bit, and I couldn’t help but tremble. Leaning close, he whispered, ‘‘It’s you, the little girl, isn’t it?’’ All I could do is stare back in fear. Adjusting himself, he gripped my arms with anger in his eyes. ‘‘You let me get taken and possibly killed!’’, he whispered with bitterness thrown at me like knives. ‘‘ I was a little girl who got scared. You can’t expect someone so young to take the situation so easily,’’ I shot back, surprised by his tone of voice towards me. His expression softened as he took me close whispering, " Now that I know you're alive you have to come with me. I’ve loved you even before that happened," The words shocked me. Soon though, the shock turned into annoyance, for I didn't want anymore confusion of the situation in my house. " I can't come with you because I just can't have that stuff in my life right now. Plus, when I was a little girl I loved that young Jack. Not this one." I shrugged out of the now drooping arms. He stood still for a moment, then insanely screamed at the top of his lungs. He grinned maliciously at me then turned and left.


I will never forget that tormented face, the unexpected visit, or the uncomfortable conversation. Call me mean for rejecting him, but I just couldn’t go with that newly-changed Jack. That was the most regretful mistake of my life. Now I know why he looked so familiar. Those black eyes, the bleached skin, and the man made smile. When Jeff the Killer died, he got a replacement Jeff. That happened to be the boy on the street. It's too bad I didn't know before I told him straight. I wouldn't have left a window open. I didn't need to see a dark figure in my room that night. My fate didn't need to be in the raspy words, "Go to sleep." My life shouldn't have ended the moment he lunged at me, sealing my fate. Now I know better. But now, it's too late.



© 2016 LexiaNight


Author's Note

LexiaNight
ignore any grammar problems. No hate please...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on April 15, 2015
Last Updated on August 18, 2016