The Dark Virus

The Dark Virus

A Story by LexiaNight
"

A story based off of a land filled with creatures similar to those in creepypasta/fnaf characters.

"
I couldn't move. I felt as though my legs had become one with the ground, not daring to make the choice to run. The situation at hand was one that made realization deadly, and hard to do for the sane minded. The picture standing before me was someone who had lost all hope of ever resurfacing to humanity, and they didn't care. All I knew was that if I stayed near them any longer, they would need a tooth pick to get my meat out of their teeth. What looked similar to a she suddenly appeared right in front of me. My heart went up into my throat as I gasped and toppled backwards onto my rump. If there wasn't a wall right behind me, I would have laid down due to the impact. My eyes are glued to her face as she squats down to look me over, so close that I could feel icy cold air leave her mouth. When I finally try to get up and move, she thrusts her lower arm onto my chest and pins me to the wall. Any higher, and she would've crushed my wind pipe. I whimper, as I realize that my life is now in her hands. She chuckles, and sniffs the area near my neck. While studying my body, she tells me that I would be perfect. My eyes widen as she makes a cut on her arm, and then takes a long dagger and inches it towards my neck. I try to stay away from it, but she leans the non-sharp side onto my jugular. She giggles softly and says that in order for her to keep me, she needs to make a few adjustments, so that she can change me. I open my mouth to scream, but before I can, her face contorts into the biggest, freakiest smile ever. In a quick sweep of her arm, she swipes her weapon of choice. All I see is that smile in my mind as the world around me disappears into total darkness.

© 2016 LexiaNight


Author's Note

LexiaNight
This is a prologue for the story itself. If you liked this, rate it so that I can post the full story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on October 22, 2015
Last Updated on August 18, 2016