1

1

A Chapter by Kamari's

Years ago the kingdom of the Queen Pamela, fought against the force of dark magic. The wizard, witch's, warlocks, and druids all came to fight against the force. The Queens army and the Magic behind them defeated the darkness.

The two years of war and destruction, still played in everyone's minds as they hunted for the dark magic users. One day they came upon a coven of darkness in the marsh pits. There stood a powerful Mother witch who's darkness could not be matched.

The Queen searched for a hero, to vanquish the dark women. The Queen found a Mother witch in the forest who agreed to help. The two Witches fought both equal in power, until the Dark witch fell to the Forest witch.

The Forest with whose name is Olivia guided the group of both Army and Magic to cleanse the Marsh. They found children of all ages hidden away; they had found mores witches who tried to keep the children for evil spells.

The Army killed most of the Witches as the Good Magic users chased out the others. There they had three hundred children; all whom became wards of the Castle. Olivia and Queen Pamela agreed they should let the children who were older start over. They saw that the children where apprentices, adopted, or got a job in the kingdom.

The youngest were given away to barren families, until one child who had the smell of dark magic about her was left. Olivia saw the child, it was a baby girl. Olivia told the Queen she would take the child and raise her as her own. The Queen agreed as Olivia was already Head mother to a Witch Coven and could protect the child

Olivia took the child with her back to the Forest. Her coven awaited her ; her oldest one greeted her "Mother Olivia!, you are back from your journey how we have awaited you ". Olivia smiled and she saw her coven daughters look at the baby in her arms.

"Ladies, this is my newest daughter Rowna. I expect all of you to respect her as she will be raised here". The coven fell silent ; until Mia spoke up one of the older witches "She smells of darkness". Olivia stared at her "Yes she is the Marsh Mother Witches child ".

The Witches gasped "Are you sure Mother Olivia?" Said Rose the youngest of her coven " "I am certain, that is why I brought her here incase the dark mother returns"


© 2015 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I want to know more about the world. Are you going to write more of this?

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Added on April 27, 2015
Last Updated on April 27, 2015


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's