Perspectives and Truth

Perspectives and Truth

A Story by Lightfalls
"

Things aren't always as they seem.

"

Sometimes life is so confusing, and we cannot make sense of the details. 

 

It seems to leave us with no choice, but to find conclusions in our own minds. 

 

These conclusions often, for us, become our reality, and we cling desperately to them.

 

Sometimes our thoughts are right, but other times they are wrong. 

Sometimes, they are partly true, but are only a tiny piece of a much bigger picture.

 

The way we see the world, isn't how always how it is.

 

 

 

Often, the things we accept as truth, are in reality, only a small piece of the bigger picture.

 

Life has many perspectives.  What seems to be small to someone, is much bigger to someone else.

 

The ocean waves crash against the shore, beautiful to watch in their power, yet deadly to the delicate shells and drifting pieces of glass that are shattered by it.

 

What is beauty to some, is to others a deadly force -tragic and powerful.

 

To view the ocean on a clear day is a sight unmatched by almost anything.

To see the sea during a storm is an equally beautiful sight, yet completely different. 

It is the same ocean, but different.  It depends upon your perspective.

 

To see the sky on a clear day, and to look at the same sky on a clouded day is to look at the same sky, while seeing something entirely different.

 

Life has many perspectives, but truth is truth.

 

We must search for it, and never give up.

Sometimes the most valuable things come, only after a long hard battle.

Sometimes though, we really never want the things that come too easy.

The struggle for truth is real, and it is important.

 

When you see someone, as first glance they always appear to be a certain way. 

But never judge based on simply one sight.  The person you may know, may indeed be so much more then you ever thought.

 

 

What is true in some people’s minds may not be true for you.

 

When someone tells you something,

always consider what their motive is in telling it to you.  What is their perspective?

Do they have your best at heart?

 

Never let anyone tell you that you are anything less then what you can be. 

You are not less.  The thoughts that seem to haunt us most are the very ones that are inflicted by the ones who are often in a very dark place themselves.

 

 

Perspective.  It is important. 

 

Never forget about it.  Never loose it, never let anyone take it.

 

Perspectives are real, and must be considered, but truth is what will set you free.

 

Never end your search for truth, to end it would be death for your soul.

 

 

Keep hope and faith. 

 

 

Keep the light in your life. 

By keeping it, you will be able to share it with those who desperately need it.

 

 

With truth, you will be able to light the path for yourself.

 

Then, and only then will you see the way.

 

 

© 2009 Lightfalls


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on May 6, 2009

Author

Lightfalls
Lightfalls

Edge of the World, AK



About
I'm not about being tied down and limited with words. Words are just a shadow of life anyways, and only used because they simplify things. Sometimes there are things far, far beyond words, that you .. more..

Writing
Writing Writing

A Poem by Lightfalls