Crystal Blues

Crystal Blues

A Story by Riv

It was hard to tell time in here, so most of the time Grel would wake up before Abel did. The cave would be shining as usual, the pond glistening down in the home that they could relax in by themselves. Of course she wasn’t sure when Abel was awake, if they went anywhere he would wake her up. After last night though, her back was killing her. She probably had a large bruise from where the horse kicked her. She had gone home to visit Validia ever since her dad’s death but a horse had freaked out and Grel had been in the war path.


Her eyes moved over to Abel for a moment, he wouldn’t be up for some time right? The thought of him getting up while she was in the pond was kind of, well embarrassing. She covered her cheeks now red hot in color. Well she couldn’t do that forever, slapping her cheeks she’d let out a breath before moving over to the water. The angel hybrid slipping off her clothes before stepping into the pond. Moving to the deeper section where it went up to her waist as the koi fish swam away to avoid her.


The water was cold for the cat, her tail swishing around in the water. She rubbed her sides for a moment sinking into the water crouching. Definitely she could feel the bruise that was there, it was probably in the shape of hooves as well. Grel winced for a moment, though her fur spiked on end when she heard Abel at the end of the pool.


“Grel are you okay?” She made sure not to turn around to face him.


“I uhhmmm, I’m fine just…. naked you know.” She giggled nervously. Usually when they had to wash they did make sure each other weren’t around. It wasn’t exactly like they were ready for that in their relationship. She placed her hands over her face, the mental image of undressing had popped up but she tried not to let it run too wild.


“Are you sure, you’ve got a pretty big bruise on your back.” If she could see him, she’d probably see that he was bright red. Her tail curled around her waist as she smiled, well at least her suspicions were confirmed. “I could - get rid of it for you.” he said sheepishly as she shook her head back and forth.


“It’ll be okay, I know for a fact it’s just a bruise.” Grel could handle the pain, it’d be okay. She listened to Abel slip into the water though.


“I’m wearing shorts, I’m going to head over slowly, I just want to see it.” He was probably struggling just as much as she was though. She stayed put as she listened with her ears how he started over. Flinching with the feeling of the boy’s fingers on the bruised portion of her back. Grel let out a small noise making Abel recoil.


“No it’s okay, just surprised me was all.” She tried to reassure her boyfriend. Grel was frozen in place as she listened to him stand up, slipping against the pond bottom he tripped forward. Running his chest straight into her back, however his hands ended up landing on her ears.


Grel felt a shiver move down her spine as she grabbed his hands suddenly. She didn’t move as Abel stroked the insides of her ears. It made her entire hair stand on end. “A-Abel please don’t.” She whimpered a little bit. Abel released her ears and turned around his back leaning against hers as she pulled her hands to force her ears downward. That had made her feel funny indeed.


“S-sorry, I didn’t mean to.” Grel shook her head at him.


“It’s okay…. you slipped.” She smiled before looking back at him. “Thanks for being worried about me though.”

© 2015 Riv


Author's Note

Riv
Just a short story thing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
dan
Sorry Riv, but stories about fantasy worlds don't appeal to me. Blame me, I'm just an old man. Again, sorry. take care...dan

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hello Riv,

Don't know what to make of this. Despite all the elements that I do not understand, I still liked reading this. I was actually wondering how she would react to his approach, which means you managed to trigger my interest. A few suggestions:

time in here, so most of the time -> why 'so' it does not sound like a logical conclusion to me
been in the war path. -> 'in' or 'on'
hey did make sure each other weren’t around. -> 'the other wasn't around'?

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Sesame

@followsesame on Twitter
www.themagiccave.com

Posted 8 Years Ago


I like it, whatever it is. Hahaha. Sounds like an alternate universe with a different species. Nice flow and fun story.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Riv

8 Years Ago

Yes it is ^w^ It's a different world with a whole ton of species. Basically everything is a world an.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
3 Reviews
Added on October 18, 2015
Last Updated on October 18, 2015

Author

Riv
Riv

Apple Valley, CA



About
Alright, let's do this. My name is Riv or Abby. Either one works. I'm eighteen years old and really love writing poetry on my spare time. While I do write novels and wish to publish one or a few one d.. more..

Writing
Crystals Crystals

A Poem by Riv


Cage Cage

A Poem by Riv


Waiting Waiting

A Poem by Riv