Henry's actions

Henry's actions

A Chapter by Joz_Triple

A/N: i decided to let Henry reconcile with Hodges, For a minute i think he actually shows some compassion for Hodges, then again who wouldn't have some in this situation.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Henry is running evidence, he would occasionally look up at Hodges, who would be pacing back and fourth. 'I can't let him throw away his job.' he thought, Henry leaned on the counter and reached into his pocket for his cell phone.

After one last glance at Hodges, he began furiously scrolling down his contacts. Without even thinking he pressed 'Talk.' After waiting a few minutes, he began questioning his actions. 'What are you going to say? Hey, it's Henry just wanted to see how your new job is treating you and why you decided to kiss Hodges then leave a few days later.' His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of breathing coming from the other end of the phone.

"Simms."

"Wendy, hey it's Henry."

"Henry. how have you been?"

"Better than Hodges." Henry said 'Better than Hodges, that was smart.'

"How has he been handling it?"

"Y'know let's not talk about Hodges, let's talk about you, I mean a new job, new city."

"This place is great, but how has Hodges been?"

"Like Hodges, What's it like being a Field Mouse?"

"Henry--" Wendy said before he cut her off

"Do you actually get to investigate the crime scenes, or are you a onlooker?"

"Henry!" Wendy shouted

"Yeah?"

"How is Hodges handling this?"

"Like Hodges handles everything."

"Henry."

"He is on the edge of loosing his job, if he doesn't get his act together."

"What has he done?"


"Don't get mad at me, but people take out heartbreak in different ways, but he is going extreme, he isn't finishing evidence. He can't be found alot of the time."

"Why isn't he doing his job?"

"Why do you think Wendy? I mean you, kissed a guy who has been crushing on you since the day he meet you."

"I know, I shouldn't have done that."

Just as Henry began to speak, Hodges walked in and Henry quickly mouthed 'Grandma.'

"Grandma, i gotta go. Job class, yeah...okay, Love you too. Bye." He said as he hung up his cell phone

"How's your grandma?" Hodges asked with a big smile on his face.

"She's fine, just worried about me all the same."

"You up for Lunch later?"

Henry looked at the ground "Yeah." he said as Hodges began walking towards the doors. He was stopped by the sound of Henry cell phone ringing.

Henry grabbed his cell phone, "Grandma's always gotta call me twice a day," he said as he smiled, "Give me a minute."

"Go ahead."

"Hey, Grandma."

"What?" Wendy said

"Yeah." Henry said as he Hodges sat at the counter "Yeah, one of my co-workers is here."

"Who is it?"

"His name is David Hodges."

"Hodges, is there?"

"Yeah."

"Can i speak to him?"

"Grandma, i don't think that is such a good idea."

"Put him on the phone."

"If you say so." He said as he handed the phone to Hodges

"I am not talking to your Grandma, no matter how old she is."

"Hodges, look at the Caller I.D. then it will all make since."

Hodges took the phone out of Henry's hand and read the caller I.D. "Hen--Henry." Hodges said but when he turned around Henry had already walked out of the room.

"Hello." Hodges said cautiously as he raised the phone to his ear

"David, It's Wendy."

"Yeah, i know." Hodges said as he scratched his face

"Wendy, i don't need an explanation if that is what you are planning on doing. I am capable of handling my issues by myself. Alright. Good, now Bye." Hodges said as he hung up on Wendy

Hodges, tossed Henry's phone on the counter and walked out of the room, Hodges was starting to walk out of the room, when Henry's cell phone begin ringing. 'I am not going to answer that. Answering that would cause more heartbreak, I don't need anymore heart break at the moment."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Next Chapter should be up, in a few days.


© 2011 Joz_Triple


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on July 22, 2011
Last Updated on July 27, 2011
Tags: Hodges, Wendy, Love, Romance, Wallace Langham, Liz Vassey


Author

Joz_Triple
Joz_Triple

Tucson, AZ



About
My name is Joz Triple. My nickname is Sharky. I am young writer. I am a fan of Crime Shows such as: C.S.I:Crime Scene Investigation, Cold Case, N.C.I.S, and N.C.I.S: Los Angeles. I write FanFiction or.. more..

Writing
Jason's Secert Jason's Secert

A Chapter by Joz_Triple